[True Life Tales] horny as hell

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Nick's original blog post on True Life Tales...

I had another date with Big tonight, we went and saw Wanted at the movies, was fuckin amazin film! and we had our first kiss tonight in the cinema, it was pretty cheesy now I think about it. I had nachos, and he said something about my breath smelling after shovling down nacho cheese and jalapenos, so I said well I better kiss you now then!

He is lovley, and our first date was good too, 5 hours actually. We went and sat in the park and went for coffee. However we have a mutual friend, Billy, who i work with and who was an old fuck buddy of Big. Billy is a bit unbalanced at the best of times, but I think us seeing each other has thrown him into a tailspin, even though I called and asked if he had a problem with it before we went out.

Anyway, things are good with Big, but I dont know about Si.

When I spoke to him on the phone the other day, he seemed quite agitated. he told me nervously that he and Garry had fucked while I was away. I said ok, and didnt talk about it after that. Im not sure what to think about it. I cant really complain, I wasnt going out with either of them, and I guess its why Garry handt been talking to me. I spoke to him yesterday, the day after I found out from Si. after like 20 minutes of chatting he told me that he and Si were seeing each other!

I feel alright about it. Si said he had started seeing someone, but wouldnt say who it was. I asked him if he wanted something between us again and he just said dully he didnt know. So whatever, i will wait and see. Im not in the same city as them for the summer so im not going to worry about it.

On a better note I spoke to the hot dominican again! were arrainging another hook up for this week, im pushing to make it a regular thing hes an amazing fuck.

if thats not going to happen im going to have to find someone to fuck, or have a slutty night at the sauna. Ive not had any sex since the 3sum in fucking may. I have two jobs now, and all I seem to do is think about sex while im at it. Getting hard now so going to have ANOTHER wank. this is getting ridiculous lol!6753147806018412771-6943393738222783776?l=truelifetalesofateenageslut.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.