On vacation in Hawaii... while the rest of his DNA absorbs into my body

JustProwling

On vacation in Hawaii and on Big Island right now. Met a dude on a phone app, then connected on A4A. He's 29, 5'9", about 165, athletic/muscled white guy with a really nice body. We already decided that he was gonna pump his load in my butt.  

We met up at a local bar/club for drinks first. He was so horned up and turned on since we first locked eyes and kept feeling my ass up and adjusting his dick in his pants, the entire time we walked along the streets to find a good fuck spot. He even had me walk in front of him with my ass hanging out of my pants, so he could continue getting horned up and checking out the ass he was about to fuck.

We ended up walking to a dark, secluded bushy area with a bunch of volcanic rock. When we found a good spot, he had me bend over, so he could taste my hole and eat me out some. He wanted to dry fuck me, but got my hole wet first. When he finished tasting my ass, he got me down on my hands and knees, dropped his pants, and just mounted me from behind. He got inside, fucked me so good and hard, I couldn't resist moaning out loud. He pulled out and ate my hole some more, after he opened it up with his dick. We made out and he had me clean my ass off his dick, before mounting me again. He fucked me hard again and finally pumped several days of cum right in my guts, before collapsing on top of me for a bit.

When he finally pulled out, I stayed on my knees and cleaned my ass and his cum off his dick, balls, and pubes. He commented on how both our mouths tasted and smelled like my ass, but that only made him want to make out more. We got dressed again, walked back down the hidden trail, onto the street, and I drove him back to the condo he was vacationing in. He kissed me goodnight and told me to get ahold of him tomorrow, so we could hang out and get some more of his nut pumped into my ass.

I'm laying in bed right now, with my ass still wet and sticky, as I type this; I'm about to jack my dick, while the rest of his DNA absorbs into my body. I feel so fuckin hot right now and can't wait for this stud to mount my ass and drain his balls inside me again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

This is one of the hottest stories I've read here. Please keep us updated.

On vacation in Hawaii and on Big Island right now. Met a dude on a phone app, then connected on A4A. He's 29, 5'9", about 165, athletic/muscled white guy with a really nice body. We already decided that he was gonna pump his load in my, but we met up at a local bar/club for drinks first. He was so horned up and turned on since we first locked eyes and kept feeling my ass up and adjusting his dick in his pants, the entire time we walked along the streets to find a good fuck spot. He even had me walk in front of him with my ass hanging out of my pants, so he could continue getting horned up and checking out the ass he was about to fuck. We ended up walking to a dark, secluded bushy area with a bunch of volcanic rock. When we found a good spot, he had me bend over, so he could taste my hole and eat me out some. He wanted to dry fuck me, but got my hole wet first. When he finished tasting my ass, he got me down on my hands and knees, dropped his pants, and just mounted me from behind. He got inside, fucked me so good and hard, I couldn't resist moaning out loud. He pulled out and ate my hole some more, after he opened it up with his dick. We made out and he had me clean my ass off his dick, before mounting me again. He fucked me hard again and finally pumped several days of cum right in my guts, before collapsing on top of me for a bit. When he finally pulled out, I stayed on my knees and cleaned my ass and his cum off his dick, balls, and pubes. He commented on how both our mouths tasted and smelled like my ass, but that only made him want to make out more. We got dressed again, walked back down the hidden trail, onto the street, and I drove him back to the condo he was vacationing in. He kissed me goodnight and told me to get ahold of him tomorrow, so we could hang out and get some more of his nut pumped into my ass. I'm laying in bed right now, with my ass still wet and sticky, as I type this; I'm about to jack my dick, while the rest of his DNA absorbs into my body. I feel so fuckin hot right now and can't wait for this stud to mount my ass and drain his balls inside me again.

Back in Honolulu/Waikiki for my last night in Hawaii and finally met the 26 y/o athletic Italian guy I'd spoken to for months beforehand. He messaged me on A4A, when I set my travel dates, a couple of months in advance. So we anticipated him breeding me this entire time and kept in regular contact. This is my last night, before catching my plane back to Oklahoma and we finally managed to coordinate a last minute quick fuck. He messaged me out of the blue and I drove my rental car to his house. It was already "passed his bedtime", so as soon as I arrived he led me to his dark computer room. We were quiet, because his boyfriend was in another room. I asked him if his boyfriend knew what he was doing with me and he said no, he wasn't aware. I know he fucks other guys ALL the time and the fact that he readily invited me to his place made me assume they were open and perfectly aware of each other's actions...I guess I still don't know for sure. Anyway, when we got to the computer room, he bent me over his desk, crouched behind me, opened my ass-cheeks and proceeded to dig into my ass hole with his tongue. He had me hit some fresh Rush poppers, lubed and fingered my hole, and guided his dick in my ass. It really was just a quick pump n dump. He got his dick in, humped me a few good times, and drained his balls up my guts, in less than 10 minutes. When he pulled out, I cleaned his dick with my mouth and then he made out with me some more. We redressed, I pulled up my shorts, we said our goodbye's, and then I got into the car with a wet ass.

Just a few days ago, I wrote about a hot local I initially met on a scat site and that he ate me out and loaded me up. Well right before going to the athletic Italian, I messaged this same guy and asked him if he wanted to cum in me again, before I left the island. I told him I was on my way to collect the 1st load and he mentioned he liked sloppy seconds, so was eager to pump in the 2nd batch of DNA. I left the Italian's house and immediately drove to the 2nd guy. I picked him up in the rental vehicle (it turned out to be a huge van). Neither one of us could host, so he directed me to a nearby park. We parked in an empty lot and climbed in the back seats. I bent over the last row of seats and he mounted me from behind. The 2 guys were no more than about 15 minutes apart, so my ass was still totally wet and slick from the 1st load. He just slid his cock right in and humped my ass for about 10 minutes, and finally emptied his nuts in my hole as well. When he pulled out and started redressing, I noticed a bunch of cum all over the back seats. I return the van later today, so now I wonder who's gonna end up sitting in the cum stains from my 2 breeders. Most of that DNA has soaked into my guts my now, but my ass is still wet and slick. I wanted to write this up, before I push a little out and jack my own load out with it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...