shoved me to the ground to take care of his 10' inch manhood

fuckboy20

Can't believe I did not post this.

Friday night a top visiting town wanted to get together with me and have me be his friday evening boy toy. We met at bath house and I immediately serviced him for a while but he wanted to find tops to fuck me. We found one downstairs a really cute muscular guy. He agreed to come back to our room and I sucked him as soon as he got in the room. He really enjoyed it and put me on my back and using a little lube shoved his big Italian cock up my ass. Damn it felt good. He had me sit on it too and was bouncing me all the fucking way off it and back on. Damn that was hot. I sucked my top's cock while I was getting fucked. He came in my ass a little bit but he pulled out partially and came on my back. That was hot as fuck. I saw another top by the shower area. Big dicked daddy man. I went to his room to try to convince him to come back to play with me and my top.

He wasn't really wanting to. He sort of shoved me to the ground to take care of his 10' inch manhood and after he was pleased with me sucking his cock and choking on it a bit, he bent me over and spit on his dick and started pushing it in my ass. Oh fuck it hurt but he was able to push all the way and he started fucking me with reckless abandon. I told him to please please come in my friend's room and he can fuck me there but he said he wanted my ass for a bit first. I was able to sort of throw him off me and told him he can fuck me all he wants and breed my ass if he is in the room with my top friend. He said he'd come but he lied. Oh well. Really regret not getting a full fuck from him though. He would have probably stretched my hole and really treated me like a bitch, breed me, and then throw my ass out of the room. Fucking hot.

We found another guy later and he again game to the room and I sucked him and he fucked me and gave me a load. He was pretty cute. While I was sucking him near the end the top shoved his big cock in me and started fucking me. Oh damn it felt good. Having two cocks in me. After I swallowed his load he left. We got one more guy to come in but he was more versatile. I sucked him and he sucked me which kinda felt good and while I was sucking him my top was fucking me some more. Damn it felt good. Man was cute as hell too.

We left around 3 am and went back to the motel he was staying at. I tried to get a top friend who has been wanting to fuck me for a while (fuckbuds but haven't gotten together in a while) to fuck me and he said he would come over but he flaked. We tried to cruise for some guys around the motel but my top wasn't in to them. It was getting late or early and most guys were asleep I guess. Before we went to bed though when we were spooning he started shoving his cock up my ass. Oh it hurt a little and I pushed him out a few times til he broke me in and got on top of me and started fucking me like the bitch I am and fucking me pretty hard. Damn it felt good. He came in my ass and we had a repeat. When we woke up in the morning, I turned on my side again and he fucked me again and breed me. Damn he has a great dick and I love him fucking my ass. He loves it too. He especially loved how I woke him up by blowing him. So I got a few loads in my ass friday night-saturday morning.

He gave me a nice tip afterwards. There was supposed to be more and I was going to get together with him saturday night but stupid damn chores had me busy the entire morning-evening and I took a nap and texted him but he said he was going out with his friends and I did not here from him til the next morning. It's just as well since after I woke up from my nap I pretty much went right back to bed. It was one hot night though. Can't wait til he comes back in town.

I did get fucked sunday too but condoms was used unfortunately but for the best with that situation.

• 4 weeks later...