[2 Pigs] mpls my eight load saturday

AnonStory

LOL, thanks for the intro Dan! Here goes . . . I think Dan mentioned the other day about my text to him after I’d taken 3 loads:

"Naughty again last night ;) took a load, second dude ate it out and added 2 more!!! xo"

The 2-load guy is a real stud: early 30s big muscled tatted sort of scruffy, just a real man.

He texted me Saturday morning and asked if he could use my ass again. Of course I said yes! I showered, threw on a pair of jeans (no underwear) and a sweatshirt and drove over to his place where he proceeded to pump me full of three big loads. He has the most perfect cock: the right length and thickness, and the head is just the right size to grab hold of my ass and make me go crazy.

He blew his first load after no more than a few strokes, and then over the course of the next hour blew 2 more, taking time to pull out and have me clean the cum off his cock.

I was driving home with the cum leaking out of my ass. I was supposed to go meet friends but there’s no way I could do that because I’d have a huge wet spot from all his cum. I called Dan and teased him a bit by acting casual but he immediately guessed I was calling because I had cum up my ass, though when I told him it was 3 loads he got REALLY turned on.

I was still on the phone when I got home, and walking from the car I could feel the cum running down my leg!

Dan was on his way to the bath house in Philadelphia, and he asked me what I was going to do now. He suggested that I post on CL, “3 loads in, looking for more” and that he would pick people to fuck me from the replies.

One of our favorite things is when we’re both out fucking around and to text each other updates. He actually asked me earlier that day if I thought he should go to the bath house or fuck the bareback-loving med student; I told him he should do both! LOL. Anyway, he headed out to the bath house and we promised to text updates.

I think I was first when I wrote him, “2 more donors on their way…”

Well it ended up being 5 more loads from those 2 guys. The first guy was an old fuckbud who I flipfuck with. He’s definitely poz though he’s never come out and admitted it. He’s in his ‘30s with a nice uncut cock. One time this spring I fucked him, he walked in, got undressed, got on his hands and knees right by the door, and said, "drill me now." Anyway, when he tops, he’s a little cum machine and he gave me FOUR loads. It drove him crazy to know there where three in there already.

After he left I got one more from some muscled guy I found online who dropped a load in my very, very sloppy hole!

I texted Dan at 2:30 a.m., “4 loads from xxxx and 1 from a muscle stud.”

He wrote back not 20 minutes later, “You have EIGHT loads in?!? Fffffuck!!”

Turns out he’d just blown his load inside some 28yo hottie he found in the bath house. But I guess I’ll let him tell you that story.

Dan over to you . . . .5486372999613260578-699373403474398489?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.