[True Life Tales] i have a date!

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Nick's original blog post on True Life Tales...

Im not 48 hours back in the country, and I have a date on friday afternoon!

Just c asually browsing on fitlads last night, not for any particular reason, and started chatting to this guy, we'll call him big, because he is 6"4, or little big because he is only 19, and also because I watched the sex and the city movie and its sooo fucking cool film!

We he gave me his msn, and I was kind of reluctant to go on because it was midnight and I wanted to go to bed! but we ended up talking untill 3am! he is gorgous, in a kind of straight, unconventional way, but has a face i could totally love. Also I think we are twins seperated at birth, he is so into politics and he knows about the world.

If Si has one fault (or many actually but here is one) he knows fuck all about the world. I had to point Kenya out to him on a map before I left (along with telling him the difference between canada and australia). With Si, yeah we could talk for hours, but it was about life at uni, it was gossip or other trivial stuff.

In a three hour conversation with big on msn and text, we covered the political destabilisation of Iraq, the Democratic nomination process and its failings and the ethical-ness of starbucks. We have a really similar sense of humour, including a love for making strangers feel uncomfortable by doing things such as talking loudly about gay sex on public transport and following it up with gestures (even if on the phone).

And Si is still up north, I wont be up there for another 2-3 months, and its not like were a couple couple. I wonder if him and garry got together. I havnt heard from garry, so i dont know how he is. Im kind of worried cuz ive texted him 3 times and called a few, but it seems his phone is off.

But anyway big is hot, and he thinks im cute ;) oh yeah and i got a job and I have another interview monday so i will have da mullah!!!

btw i explained what I was up to in Kenya in a comment to the last post6753147806018412771-7410347166521128154?l=truelifetalesofateenageslut.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.