[True Life Tales] sorry i was away so long

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Nick's original blog post on True Life Tales...

Hi dear readers,

When you are making the news you never get a chance to watch the news, and when your living your life, you never get a chance to report on it!

Last time I posted was 14th may, and Si and I were getting closer, and I was confused about Garry. Well not alot actually happened with that, because a week later I was in Kenya, working in a orphanage for children with HIV or whoes parents have died of Aids. I got the oppertunity to go out there like a week and a half before I left on the 20th may, and I had to do it man.

But things were so hectic in moving out of my flat and getting ready to leave for a month, as well as saying buy to Si, garry, and all the others.

That week before I left was a bit strange, Si and I were getting closer, and almost acting like a couple again, he would come round for dinner alot and we would sit and talk and watch TV for hours, wheras Garry was like latching onto me almost. He slept on my couch for like 3 or 4 nights, because he just couldnt face going home.

So there was a strange night, on the night before I left. Garry had gone home the other day, and Si was coming round for a nice dinner with me again, but this time he had insisted on cooking, and it was going to be a 'romantic' type thing, he emphasised the candles he was bringing.

Things were going well, and he had made big hints that he wanted to stay over. He was really happy that I was going away, because he knew how happy I was about it, and I would see him when I got home. Just as we were going to sit down, the bell rings and its Garry. By this time its dark, and probably to dark for him to drive all the way home safley, which in fact Si made that point when Garry came in.

Si was a little ruffled but was ok about it, and dished Garry up some dinner. Thats what I like so much about Si, hes so like me in that way. I was a little anoyed cuz he had interrupted, but i got over it and was happy for him to be there.

The three of us had a pretty cool evening, Garry had some weed so we got high and chilled on the couch, me and Si sitting close to each other on one and Garry sitting on the floor in front, rolling yet another joint and glued to Americas Dumbest Criminals, its quite funny how much of a wee boy he is sometimes!

It was getting late, and we were sleepy from a big dinner and then weed and wine. Si kind of nuzzled into my neck and gently brushed it with his lips, and I got the most intense feeling shoot through me.

I quickly told Garry that we were going to bed, and would see him in the morning before i left for the airport. In my bedroom, i collapsed on my back, and Si got his leg over, kneeling over me and leaned down slowly and we shared an impossibley long kiss.

It got steadily more intense, i lifted my head up from the bed to get further inside his mouth, and my hands pulled on the skin of his back. My legs upped and wrapped around his waist as he responded and pused the boner under his jeans against my ass.

We fooled around, taking each others clothes off and almost locked in each others mouths. We paused a little as a thought rushed through my mind.

"What do you think of Garry?" I asked.

he looked at me for a bit, frozen in his naked crouch, his silver tooth necklace swinging on a black lace around his neck and his cock swung between his legs, and smiled coyly...

"I want you first!" Si said.

So i forgot about anything to do with Garry right then as the thin but muscled frame of Si pushed me down again on my back and lifted my legs as his hardened cock, precum slipping out his piss slit, against my hole, begging for him to enter me. Very slowly and intimitly, he rimmed and fingered me for a short time, before slipping a condom on and pushing my legs all the way back against the wall. Doing that made my hole face straight up to the ceiling, and he leaned over it and spat, and a big gob of his spit dribbled out his mouth and plopped right onto my hole. He did it a few more times, before squirting a large amount of lube onto my cunt.

He leaned over even more, one foot and one knee on the bed, a hand on the wall and the other grasping his long dick. His eyes were focused on my slippery ripe hole, and he pointed his cock at it, and slid down, all the way down. Si's cock pushed any resistance out the way and he got the full length inside. It flet so good. I didnt need poppers or anything. When I want it that bad, i can just take it and it feels amazing.

We fucked slowly and intimitaly, lots of heavy kissing. I love how Si bends over me so you can get the best view of his six pack, with his head close to mine, wet hair from the sweat flopping onto me as he pumped his cock in and out.

After a good half an hour of fucking, things sped up, so neither of us heard the bedroom door open. We fucked for another few minutes untill I noticed Garry standing behind us in the dark, shirtless and unbuttoned toruses, rubbing his dick.

Si noticed Garry, and while pumping me, motioned with his head for him to come over. Garry pulled his trousers and boxers down, his well built, manly frame in sharp contrast to Si. His 17 year old cock flopped out as he took his skants off, and I opened my mouth for his thick, smooth dick.

He slid it in and out of my moouth, and I loved being filled from both holes. His cock was so good to suck, and i got it quite far down his throat. Si however through a condom at Garry. He got the idea, pulled his cock out my mouth, slipped it on and moved around to my ass. Si lifted my legs up even more and near stood on the bed as he pumped me. Garry came from behind, and I felt his cock head push against my well fucked hole. He pushed it in quickly and it made me gasp. Two big cocks were crammed inside my ass, but I quickly got used to it and started moaning for it faster. They both began to fuck me in time, and I went into ecstasy, smacking my own cock up and down as I got fucked by tow guys at the same time. I could see Garry holding onto Si and kissing his neck and back as they fucked me.

Finnally Si shouted as he shot his load. They both stopped as Si squeezed the last of his cum out and slid his dick out my ass. Garry then pulled me back further and began to fuck me really hard and fast, my gaping hole could take it easily. We were both moaning as I got closer and closer. Si jumped down and took my cock in his mouth, so I held his head and pumped it in his mouth. It was frantic, garry ramming inside me and me slamming into Si's mouth. I came first, it was sooo good, and I kept holding Si's head as I shot load after load, making all that cum stay in his gob. He squeezed the rest of my cum out of my cock too. I pulled his head up and yanked his hair, pulling his head back and he opened his mouth, showing me a shit load of my cum. Garry quickly pulled out my ass just then, whipped off the condom and pushed his dick in Si's face and wanked furiousley. He aimed and shot right into Si's open, cum filled gob, and moaned so loud in the process.

It was so fucking hot to watch. Mine and Garrys cum mixed and swirled around Si's mouth, and I put my hand onto his throat, and garry did the same, to feel him swallow it. He had a bit left in his mouth as he then came and leaned over to kiss me, then i took it and went and kissed Garry with the cum, who broght it back to Si who swallowed the rest.

After all that we pretty much all got into the bed, still butt naked, Si against the wall, spooning me, and me spooning garry, our asses and dick rubbing against each other as we fell asleep.

I have had a nice long chat with Si over the phone since ive got back, he was laughing coz he was saying he wants me all to himself now!6753147806018412771-7163573408342115972?l=truelifetalesofateenageslut.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.