[True Life Tales] making friends?

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Nick's original blog post on True Life Tales...

thank fuck thats exams over with, now I am morally justified in not doing anything!

A weird thing happened today. I was walking into the town about 4 oclock in the afternoon, just to go to the supermarket. it was a nice day, in fact weve had a good run of nice days, so I was just in a tshirt, just had my hair cut, wearing some new sunglasses, and of course just finished exams. I was feeling pretty good.

As I get near tesco, on the fairly busy shopping street, I get a surprise when I see Garry, the young guy from the camping trip a few weekends ago, sitting on the bench outside the supermarket. We had fooled around quite a bit, but had both been pretty gonged at the time, and I hadnt heard from him since, in fact I didnt even have his number.

As i walked along, he saw me, i saw him, and there was no way to avoid contact. I slowed down as I got closer and he stood up and said hi. He was still in his school unifrom, shirt sleeves rolled up, two buttons undonde on his shirt and tie hanging loose, revealing his smooth, musceled chest. I tried not to think about getting my cock inside his ass hole last time we had met.

We chatted for a bit, i asked him what he was doing here, after all he lives pretty far way, haf an hour out of the city in a small town, but then you have to get deeper into the country from there. he said he wanted to come down here to think. I was a bit worried, I kinda felt responsible for opening up any can of worms in his mind about his sexuality and all that. But I felt that I couldnt be pulled away from talking to him. There was something really intruiging about what he had said, he had come here to think. I sat down on the bench with him, and asked if it was about what had happened two weeks ago in the tent.

We sat there for 45 minutes, in a busy shopping street outside a busy supermarket, but lost in our own world. he poured his whole heart out to me. I listened, nodded and asked questions where needed, but more than that I understood. Garry is from a really small village, he lives a rural life, with friends he has grown up with all his life, those on the camping trip. Its not like he has a choice of who to spend his time with, or that he even likes them, but thats what is expected of him and thats what he has to be. He is 'Garry' to them. he told me about he has constructed this whole personality, in fact his entire being and future of wanting to be a mechanic, of going to see his family on a sunday, of drinking in the pub with his mates in the small towns of the countryside out of the city, this whole thing he is, is a lie.

The worst part was though, was when he said he didnt realise it untill we had met two weeks ago at the camping. He had no friends in the city, he had been here a few times to shop and go out, but it wasnt on his radar. And in fact, this city where I am just now, where I was sitting talking to Garry this afternoon, is where I go to uni, which is much smaller and much less cosmopolitan than where I actually grew up.

He had never realised that there were gay people, and didnt know what it was that made him fancy guys untill I had come steamrolling in with my flamboyancy to their set up.

I sat there shocked. I didint realise the effect i'd had. In a way, I felt he was like me when I was younger. Only just learning who I was, not liking the situation I was in. But the more I tried to think of it that way the less it worked. Garry was totally fundamentally different from me. First of all his circumstance doesnt allow him to change his enviroment or meet other gay guys, and he is far, far more mature than i was at 17. Garry, for someone who has undergone the mental transformation that he must have done in the last few weeks, is incredibly self aware.

But we couldnt stop talking, I didnt want to. We got through all the hard stuff and immediatly got on to having a laugh. it was like how it was when we first met, instantly we were close then, even if that was helped by drink, which is how we came to streaking around the field and how we came to end up having sex.

It was getting cold after we had been on that bench for over an hour, just chatting away. He said he would have to head for the bus home soon, it would take him a while to get back. So we walked back to the bus stop, and i asked him what this all meant to him, and what did he want from me.

'I dont quite know whats happening to me' garry said 'but all i know is if it hadnt been for you appearing when you did, it probably wouldnt be.' he grabbed both my shoulders 'So nick, I want your help, because I dont know what the fuck to do.'

And with that, he turned and jumped onto the bus behind him, which seemed to speed away in an instant. And I stood there, dazed and confused. fortunatly we had swaped numbers already, and after i got myself together and turned to start walking, my phone buzzed with a text from garry.

'meet me tomorrow, same place, same time.'

I swear it just gets stranger. Ive been thinking about it all night, what do i do? what can i do? Can i really be a good friend to him when I think that I really fancy him? would making a move on him be exploitative because of his vulnerability, although he doesnt seem so vulnerable. I dont know, im confused. I didnt need this either. Just when things were starting to go well with Si. We had been for coffees and stuff, but we just couldnt seem to make any time for each other for a while. Then the last few weeks, when we've both been back here for our exams, we were getting together every few days for a chat, and even the cinema once. Although things hadnt got sexual again, in fact that was the one thing we didnt talk about, at the exam on tuesday i had burst out at the end, dying for a piss. Si came into the loo there, and we had a little flirtation about him wanting to spy on my dick. After that, we had gone in a big group to the pub, and me and Si had been sitting beside each other, infact on the same couch we had when we first met, although we were talking in different conversations. But our asses had been touching and there was a definte sexual something that had begun to spark back.

But now this thing with garry has thrown me off, what am I meant to do? I feel beholden to the poor lad to do something. In fact Si had called me soon after that, and I told him that I had just met my mates wee brothers pal in town, and he had come out to me. I kind of laughed it off to Si, pretty much because Im not sure how to handle this. We joked about it a little, but I feel bad now because its no fair of me to treat garry like that.

I dont know if i could be a good gay mentor. Ive never really had gay friends with no sexual undercurrent, and its not as if im well connected on the scene for him to get to know people. Although maybe he just needs someone to listen to him. So ill meet garry tomorrow, well go for coffee and take it from there. Im going to have to work on this sex thing though. If hes going to be puring his heart out to me, i cant be taking advantage. its annoying becuase hes so fucking hot, and I just had a wank there thinking about fucking him.

this shits all screwed up now.6753147806018412771-4209533101119255395?l=truelifetalesofateenageslut.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.