[True Life Tales] tenting

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Nick's original blog post on True Life Tales...

sorry not posted this week, bang in the middle of exams. Last one tuesday, but i cant fucking studyyyy!!! ahhh!!! so ill just write this up...

things got kind of seedy last weekend.

My mate Suzie invited me camping the other night with her wee brothers mates (hes 18). I had nothing better to do so decided to come along. We were camping way out of the back of beyond, along way away from civilisation. There was about ten of us in all, I only knew Suzie and her wee bro, but we brought some cheap cider along and I made some instant friends as they had just ran out of booze by the time we had arrived!!

it was pretty well organised for most of them being totally pissed, we got some sausages cooking on a portable BBQ and I started getting caught up in drunkeness with the rest of them. The nudity started quite early, with tits coming out, and one guy, garry who was 17, taking his top off to reveal a defined, hairless body, save for the snail trail, and a little more light hearted nudity ensued.

It was quite funny, none of the guys there had ever met a gay before (this is how back of beyond rural were talking) so they were fascinated by me, and i has to do the whole basic explanations, no, were not attracted to every guy, no, i dont fancy you and im not going to bum u in ur sleep, altho i totally would have bummed garry.

By the time it was dark, there was a few of us standing around the fire. We were passing around cider, after shocks, jack daniels and spliffs. For some reason or another, more nudity ensued. The girls got starkers and ran around the part of the field we were in in the buff. Us 2 guys that were left, me and garry, ended up standing in nothing but our boxers, but with our shoes still on. He was wearing a pair of white boxers that made his hairless 17 year old body look irresistable and his cherry round ass ready to be munched!

So we ended up getting our kecks down to our knees and running around the field for a little bit, knobs flapping about. It was dark so i could see his cock, but we got right out away from the tents, running around, and then garry tripped, i said are you alright, and he asked me to help him up. I put myhands down to wear i thot he was and moved my hands arond, getting his leg. I grabbed the oppertunity and made a wee grab at his cock. It was soft, but nice and floppy, a little bit of pubic hair but hairless, low hanging balls. He didnt say anything, but i moved my hand away anyway so it didnt seem i was intentionally groping him. I helped him up and he deliberatly brushed his hand against my dick, giving it a squeeze before running off back to the campfire.

So much later on, when we were much more pissed, it was just me and garry in suzies two man tent. Suzie was off shagging one of the others, some more folk were conked out asleep and there was a bit more shagging from someone else. Me and garry were having a spliff, but were pretty fucked up anyway, still just in our boxers. I started talking about if hed ever had same sex expereinces and all that.

Cant quite remember what we talked about or how we got to that point, but we ended up rubbing each others cocks through our boxers. I kept looking at him through my squinty eyed, vision, and he kind of slammed into me face and started kissing me. We akwardley rolled about for a bit, i was pretty fucked. I ended up on top of him, and we were kissing, just in out boxers. I think i could barley open my eyes at this point, but went into sex autopilot almost. He got my cock out of my boxers and wanked it, rubbing it against his boxer-covered ass. I pushed my dick against his hole, pushed it hard and kept pushing, and he had his hands on my hips and kept pulling me into him.

Despite the fact that he had his boxers on, i got a little bit of my head inside his ass. We rolled around a bit more, kissing and wanking, now totally naked. I licked my fingers and was pushing them in an out of his hole a little, just opening it up. He went back down on my cock, getting it all wet from his saliva, then lying down on the ground on his back, he lifted his legs expectantly.

I stumbled and fumbled back on top of him, and rubbed my raw dick up and down his crack. I knew i didnt want to fuck him at the time, i wasnt quite sure why at the time i was so out of it, just knew i shouldnt. He didnt seem to have the same preconceptions. He took a hold of my dick and lined it up with hus hole, and pulled me into him. i kind of pushed in half heartedly, my raw dick head penetrated the boys arse hole with just spit to lube it. I kinda pushed in and out for a little bit, not getting much in as it was kinda sore. Garry seemed to like it tho, he kept whispering for me to go deeper and harder.

After a while tho i pulled out and he went back down on my cock which had just been inside his hole raw and sucked my off while i worked a finger all the way in his dry hole. He kept sucking and sucking while i jacked him with one hand and fingered him with the other. Just as I felt his ass tighten around my finger, I shot my wad deep into his throat, the drunk, drug induced state i was in making it feel wayyyy better. As my cock shot again and again into his mouth and i writhed around a bit in ecstasy, he shot his own load from me wanking him, which laned quite alot on his chest then the rest on my hand.

My cock was still in his mouth as he sucked the rest of my cum out of it, and garry watched as I licked all his cum off my hand, then moved round to eat it of his chest. We pretty much went to sleep after that. The next morning was normal, no one suspected we had got up to anything, and dont think anyone even cared because there was so much other drama going on after we had fallen asleep, with screaming and shouting and people going missing and people bringing up secret abortions and drug addictions...bit of a shame i missed all that!!

well will tell u about all that drama later, its nearly midnight on sunday now, i have to get a decent sleep tonight because i have been partying ALL weekend and my fucking exam is tuesday and i really have to fucking study tomorrow but i dont want toooooo!!!6753147806018412771-5019746672595699107?l=truelifetalesofateenageslut.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.