[True Life Tales] dominican

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Nick's original blog post on True Life Tales...

Im heding away for a few intense days of work, so deicded to releive the sexual tension that had built up in me for a week or so and last night I found myself a shag. He didnt live far away and looked like a stunner in his pics, he was Dominican with a hot tanned body and meaty cock.

I went along to his flat and we chatted for a good 20 minutes, lovely guy, then went into the bedroom. We started kissing and taking of our clothes. His tounge licked my now naked body all over and he kneeled down on one knee, realling going at my nipples while my cock expanded and rubbed against his hairless chest. I lent my head back as the domincan moved his powerful tounge down my body and literaly swallowed my cock hole. He pulled right back then slammed his mouth all the way down my shaft. Was well hot. I held his head and helped him get my dick right in his throat. I fucked his mouth like I would fuck a slutty ass, fat and rough, and I pushed my dick as far in as it would go, moving his head around a bit so he was getting all of my dick in his mouth. He seemed to really like it! I dont know how he was breathing because he didnt pull away for quite a while, instead he pulled my body into me so he could get all of it in him.

I slid out of his mouth, my thick hard cock glistening with his spit. He looked up at me begging for more, so I slammed it back in and he got it all in one. I fucked his throat for a while before we got onto the bed which was sensibley covered in towels. He sat me up on the bed and kneeled over me. He held his thick fucker in one had and puled back the foreskin to reveal his hot head. He rubbed his piss slit around my lips, and he liked the feeling of rubbing it against my lip ring. I liked him because he made really affirmative noises, its nice to be appreciated.

He forced a finger into my mouth and opened it up, sliding his dick in. i couldnt swallow the whole thing but I made a good job of blowing him for a good while. He was licking and nibbling my ears and stuff, and asked if I could deep throat. I said he was a bit too big but I could try. He said if he could force feed his cock into my mouth, i said it sounded hot! The saftey code was to pull his left nipple.

I got down on the floor on my knees, and he stood, I got a great view of his flat muscled chest and well developed pecks and perky brown nipples. I prepeared myself for getting his good 8 inches or so down my throat, and put my hand near his nipple ready to grab on it. I slid down on his cock and got half way before I couldnt get any more in. He held my head and slowly moved himself closer in. i started choking as he hit my gag reflex and immeditaly pulled on his nipple. He whipped his cock out and I regained my composure. The Dominican told me to relax and he masaged my throat a little. This time I was determined to get more in. He held my head again and he slid his cock in my mouth in a smooth motion. When I felt it against the back of my throat and made that choking sound he stopped and pulled back a little, but then pushed again. I was kinda choking but I really wanted to be able to do what he did. I pulled him closer to me as I fought with the gag reflex. I spultered but he kept pushing in, telling me 'thats it, take it all, take it in.'

We tried a few more times, but I couldnt get the whole thing in like him. i enjoyed having him force his cock into my mouth, it was a whole sub thing going on I think, and he liked it when i was choking!!

We were back on the bed and I was on my back, legs in the air with his tounge darting around my ass and his fingers exploring my hole. I lay my head back and enjoyed the amazing sensation of my ass expanding and his tounge getting right in my hole. No poppers, I just took it.

He rolled a condom on his throbbing dick and lubed me up some. Pulling my legs wide apart, he focused on my hole and slid his cock in like he did with my mouth. I got that all in no problem, he did well good rimming my ass. He fucked me slowly, saying hoe beautiful it looked, it must have done! His cock seemed to fit my hole perfectly.

We fucked slow, then he would go on a wee bender and slam it in and out of my ass in short bursts that would make me moan really loud. He would also fight to get the whole thing right the way in.

We fucked for a good hour, I went on top for a bit, then me on my front, clutching the towels on the bed as he lied on top of me and continued his erratic fucking style, slow then slamming so I never knew what was coming next. He asked me where I wanted his cum, I told him all over my face. He turned me round then leaned over my face, whipped of the condom and slowly wanked his cock, his piss slit rubbing over my mouth and face. He shot a fucking massive wad. There must have been 8 or 9 powerful spurts that slapped me in the eye, nose, mouth, everwhere. I loved it, and he rubbed it all over with his cock head.

In the meantime I had been wanking my dick and with the feelign of hot cum all over me I shot and added to it.

We got cleaned up and I jumped in his shower, not alot of talking after because it turned out he was bi and not out to anyone!!

I sat smiling to myself on the bus home, gotta meet up with him again, so any tips on how I can swallow his full cock next time lads?6753147806018412771-802888756435467180?l=truelifetalesofateenageslut.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.