your hole...best way to break it in.

bbsexslut

Used to have trouble with dildos. Tried it when I was a virgin and hurt myself bad once using it and trying to force it in >_>"

I got it in sometimes but it seemed to hurt more then feel good. Even when getting fucked the first few times it hurt more then it felt good. A few more cocks in my ass though I got used to it. Hell I couldn't even eat cum at first. Was turned off by it and would not swallow..lol

I was originally trained and had to wear a butt plug everyday. My Master taught me great ass control too and how to relax your whole, breathing exercises which made it easier for him to mount me whenever he wanted. Once he just bent me over the bed, used a little spit and fucked me til he came. The main thing I believe a bottom can do to break in their hole is to "find a way to enjoy it". When first using shower shots I hated that metal rod going up my ass. But I'll admit I would sometimes, bite my skin, or suck my finger and pretend it was a fat daddy dick going in and not only did I know I had to take it but I wanted to take it. Once your hole really relaxes your ass just sucks it in. But I ain't an expert at taking large cocks or toys. My hole doesn't get fucked enough for that. And I don't play with my hole a lot because honestly I prefer a man to use my hole. If I was ordered to though and ensured sex I would.

I know a friend who got into fisting he trained his hole for a year with toys from small to large, breathing techniques, lots of lube, and taking all kinds of things up his ass until he eventually was able to take fists and get fisted.

If you really wanted to if a top slams it into you or pushes it in and you are not fully relaxed or open..he will open you up and sort of pop it in even if you aren't a virgin. The downside to that is I think too much of that can stretch out your hole which can be good or bad depending on your case. Some bottoms might like it others might same goes for tops. I heard too that if you clench your ass a few times before you sleep you start to develop muscle control for you ass. And I guess better at tightening it up when the tops cums. Best of luck ;)