[True Life Tales] anal-ysing

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Nick's original blog post on True Life Tales...

haha its a small world! I was helping a mate today with this interview thing for her uni work, and who does her classmate happen to be but the doctors best pal!!

He hadnt spoken to the doctor in a few weeks either, didnt know we had poper split up, so i dont know maybe it was harder on him than I thought?

Hooking up with a total stunner tomorrow for some proper sex, lets call him the italian. We had an amazing session the other week, 2 hours we were at it, I was eating his tight hairy hole on his small, round ass for at least a half hour then fucked the boy for a good hour. He was mainly on all fours on the bed, head buried into the pillow moaning as i slammed it in him, was great!

But im having good sex with someone im not in a relationship with. And when i was in the relationship with the Doctor, by the end the sex consisted of sucking each other for 20 minutes before blowing it on each other. Noow how is that sex? OK i mean its sex, but in a relationship? when your with the person all night, and all there is is a glorifed wank? Thats not sex. I think part of the problem was the passion maybe wasnt there. But then again you can have amazin sex with someone whoes name you dont know. So I dont get it.

Its not a pattern, not yet, but certanily with the dcotor the sex got shit even when the relationship was still strong, unless that contributed to the decay of the relationship. Obviousley we both knew the sex was crap, even though it was his fault.

But the sex with the italian is some of the best, it really is. He is one of those bottoms who just wants to take it and take it, and cant wait for u to get in his ass. Plus he has an amazing hole. I mean we have only done it once so far, but it was squeaky clean and he took it for an hour with no complaints. In fact when I arrived, he was wearing jeans and a hoody. After rolling around and making out, I slid my had down his jeans and he was wearing a jock strap!

But then again, I have a go at the doc, but sex doesnt always have to be anal. There can be great sex without even turning over. But if the passion isnt there then...

Certanily for me, anal sex is alot about passion and desire than rudimentary sex. When I have somone in me its usually because i really want to get someone in me, i just want to feel my hole filled with cock. But what is the biggest turn on with the italian is his ass, and the fact that he likes being fucked so much and I like to fuck him. It is kinda degrading, just a hole to unload, but its mutually beneficial. He wants it, and I want to give it.

Anal sex isnt totally degrading if its consenual, but it isnt the cnetral theme of gay sex either. I would still love having sex with the itlian whether i fucked him or not, I would still call the sex with the doctor shit even if he fucked me again.6753147806018412771-1503555357196933487?l=truelifetalesofateenageslut.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.