Bareback Tribal 'Biohazard' Tattoo, Anyone Have One?

thomas12

These wonderful guys here decided me on where to put my biohazard: mid-shoulder, back neck. I normaley wear a vest as per avatar in summer, so it won't go much below the lower edge of the neckline of the vest. If I want it hidden, a sweater or shirt should cover it. When I have it done it'll go directly over an area of buffalo hump (love the irony!) meaning I shouldn't have the "feel it everywhere" of a tattoo going directly onto bone. Besides, given that buffalo hump is a side effect of HIV drugs it's a nice little irony that the drugs have helped me place my tat exactly where I want it....

I have been toying with the idea for a year now and love the idea a biohazard tattoo on my left ass cheeck. What has stopped me is that as much as I love the tattoo, I am not ready to make such a bold public statement that I am poz. I want the tattoo that signifies by love for bareback. It seems there is no logo or symbol for bareback. The biohazard is the closets thing but it isn't a BB symbol.

I just do not know what to do

If I ever pozzed I'd probably get two. One just below my waistline above my cock so guys know when they are suckin me what's going up their hole.

The other would be around my pucker so when I bottom the top can slide his cock through the biohazard symbol.