[True Life Tales] so heres what happened...part 2

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Nick's original blog post on True Life Tales...

So we got back to mine. Its a bit of a blur, we got into my room, started kissing. Heavy kissing, hands all over each other. I pushed him onto the bed, my hands squeezing his hot ass in those skinny jeans, running my fingers up and down his hairy crack.

We got naked. His body was gorgous, thin but muscled, hairy chest with a line down to his cock. I went down on it, deep throating. I got him on his back, sucking on him. Lifted his legs up and pulled his hole up to my face. He loved being rimmed, i went at it for ages, getting my tounge right in there.

I got a finger in, pushed it all the way up. I got my other index finger and got it in, pulling his ring wider, stretching his ass and spitting right in it, getting it all wet.

We had some poppers and rolled around for a while. Eventually I fished a condom out and rolled it on. Squirting some lube onto his already open hole, he turned to all fours and I slid into him. I pushed it in, and he told me to wait. After a few seconds of him getting used to it, he pushed right back onto my cock so every bit of it was stuffed up inside his hole.

We fucked for ages, him on all fours, on his back with his legs over my shoulders, me holding his ankles and fucking him that way. I just watched as my cock slid all the way into his hairy ass then all the way back, it was tight and it was fucking amazing. Then finally he was lying on his front, and i was lying ontop of him, fucking him and kissing his neck.

After a while I exploded in his ass. We were covered in sweat and lube. My mouth was sore from rimming and kissing for what was about 2 hours. We were fucked up on E's, poppes and booze, but after pulling out of his ass, he started playing with mine. I got on all fours and he kneeled behind me, rubbing his dick up and down my hole. He rolled one on and shoved it in me. It was a blur of sweat, poppers, moaning and pumping. After a few minutes I felt the condom expand inside me as he blew his load in my ass.

We collapsed on each other, panting and kissing.

We got our boxers on and went into the kitchen for a fag, sitting at the window and watching the sky in the east lighten. We chatted and smoked for ages. I wasnt tired anymore, I just wanted to be with him. I remember that it was like the feeling I got after I first met S.

He told me he was going to Manchester the next day. He was going down for two days to see his mate, and he was going to go with anothe mate but he had to pull out so he had an extra bus ticket, did I want to come down with him for a few days. He said the scene there was amazing.

Sounded good to me! I only had one lecture on the monday and was off tuesday, so there was nothing holding me back. Like with S, I had only known him two days before I decided to stay on the other side of the world with him. I had never been to Manchester either and was keen to go and see what Canal Street was like.

So after a while we went back to bed and went to sleep for a few hours, lying naked in each others arms. The bus was in the afternoon so we woke up before midday. I woke up to his hard dick against my hole. Without saying anything to each other, he just started rubbing it against my hole again, still kinda loose from being fucked a few hours ago. He got anothe condom and lubed up my hole again, spooning, he slid it in my hole and fucked me for ten minutes. I turnd to kiss him as he came inside me again.

We jumped in the shower, soaping up my dick was hard too. He went down on me in the steamy shower, his lips and the pulsing water felt amazing as I put my hand on the back of his head and fucked his face. He told me to cum in his mouth so I did, and watched as it dribbled down his face, washed away by the water.

We dried off and he headed back to his flat in the building to pack.

A few hours later we were on the bus, chatting as much and as natural as we had the night before, but now it was like any last vestige of formality had gone, it was like we had been together a long time. We slept for a while too. Si asked me if he could introduce me to his mate as his boyfriend, I smiled and said of course!

It was dark by the time we got there. His mate, Paul, late 20's and good looking, quite camp guy, picked us up from the bus station. He was lovley, and the three of us were getting on great as we headed to his flat where we would be staying in his spare room for the couple of days.

Si and Paul had known each other for a few years but Paul had moved to Manchester for work, so he was from our area of the country. We got changed at his flat, and the three of us went out for some food and met up with Pauls boyfriend. The four of us were having a great time, and after we ate we headed down to the famous Canal Street.

Now I loved Queer as Folk (the UK one). I watched the whole thing in one night, and it had a big impression on me, made me think about how there is more to life than clubbing and drinking and sex, which there is and which is why I am not all about the clubbing and drinking and sex, far from it, but for the next few days I thought I would 'take a holiday' and enjoy the clubbing and drinking and the sex.

We were meeting more of their mates at a pub then heading out clubbing after. We walked into the pub, i was second, after Paul, with Si behind me and Pauls boyfriend Sean behind Si. Paul waved to a group of guys sitting at a table. I stopped dead in my tracks as Si and Sean walked past me to go over. There was another four gay guys at the table, laughing and welcoming the others over.

I felt sick to my stomach. It wasnt the food, it was S, sitting at the table, in a gay bar in Manchester. S who I lived with for a year and a half, in a country on the other side of the world, S who I hadnt seen in nearly two years, S who had left my heart in a million little shards. The plan was for me to move back to the UK for uni, and he would come over too in a couple of months after he had finished his college course. Well he had finished his college course but he never came over. The last time I had saw him was at the airport departures, tears in both of our eyes, we hugged and kissed in the busy airport, and he told me to not be sad, becuase he would be with me in only 8 weeks, and then we could spend the rest of our lives together. That was the last time I saw him.

He saw me too. His face dropped and he bolted from the table to the door, but it was too late, I was out through that door, my heart was pumping harder than I had ever felt before, I got out the bar into the cold night air and I ran. I hadnt a clue where I was or where I was going, all I knew was that right there and then, I didnt want to be there.

I didnt know what to think. I didnt know what was going on. I didnt know what I felt and I didint know what I was going to do. I heard my name being shouted but I just kept running through the busy street.6753147806018412771-5550457758342337759?l=truelifetalesofateenageslut.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.