need advice from SF pigs

einathens

i'll be in san francisco for folsom fair starting two weeks from today. will be staying in SOMA. i've never been able to find any backroom or darkroom action in that area.

while i love marathon sessions at the sexclubs, it would be nice to walk into a bar, drop my pants, face the wall and take whatever happens.

any recommendations?

oh my, yes, we need to find each other. let's not leave it up to chance.

haven't been to PoHo in several years. last year i went to the thursday night blackout party at kok bar, but before the fun started i ran into a buddy from college i haven't seen in 20 years and we went back to his apartment and he gave me 2 poz loads before i went to mack and got 3 more.

Mack is gone, Kok is hot and you can get blown/fucked/pissfucked, etc. in the back (but wear a jock (i.e. you can't be naked in a bar, but a jock suffices and leaves access to everything) - I believe they have a clothes check. The BBRT Cumunion parties are good, although all the glory holes are designed for an average height - not comfortable for really tall men (I'm 6'4"). They have a sling and a medical exam table with stirrups as well...

My boy won a coupon for a free large room at Steamworks during Oakland Pride last weekend, so we'll probably use it to get the huge sling room Sunday afternoon.

i'm gonna miss mack. it was always the highlight of the trip for me.

did have a blast at the opening of 962 playspace last year and will be going back, probably all 4 nights i'm there. i know the cockpit party is there saturday night, and i'm guessing that's where cumunion will be sunday night.

berkeley is a bit too much of a trek for me, which is why i wanna explore soma more. several years ago i went to a treasure island pary at a bar that had a big downstairs space (possibly usually a dancefloor), then had a big upstairs space where i fucked dawson on a couch and there was also an upstairs patio area where damon dogg sucked my cock. can't remember the name of the place but i'd love to go back there again.