Still Trying To Understand...

I know this has probably been beaten to death on here, but there are always new people and new opinions, so here goes: I know being poz is a realistic risk for barebacking period. I still do it. I even topped a poz bottom before. So this isn't judgment. I didn't top him cause he was poz, however. It was cause he was fucking hot and my dick couldn't say no.

Most people resist their barebacking nature cause of HIV fears, right? That's why I have. Has it, in all honesty, been an acceptable downside? Please, I don't wanna hear one-liners like "yeah bro now I take 20 loads and don't care" cause I think we're all aware that now you can be an even bigger man whore, and let's face it, that is one of the upsides that all of us think of.

Is the entire barebacking lifestyle worth having HIV? Even I have said on the forums that its not a death sentence any more. But are you happier being who you are, despite being infected? I'd love to hear from guys who have had it for a while especially.

I'm curious, because my risk for HIV is greatly higher cause I practice raw BB even though I only top, but still. Would prefer honest stories, for better or worse. And FYI, I respect all views, even the ones I don't agree with. Thanks to all in advance who share.

FYI, the reason I'm asking, just to be clear is because I think it's important for those of you with HIV to share the pro's and con's to those of us in this community, so we can prepare better if/when we do get it. You guys are the ones who know best. Hearing real testimony about the bad stuff doesn't mean everyone is gonna stop barebacking. How does it hinder you? What are the pro's?

Also, how did it affect you emotionally? Feel more alone? Less?

Again thank you to all who are willing to share. It means a lot.