[True Life Tales] thank you, Bower v. Hardwick!!

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Nick's original blog post on True Life Tales...

ahh ave gone into little girl excitement mode!!

I was awake early for a staurday this morning, half ten, becuase I got a frantic phone call from someone at work.

Anyway, its a good thing I was. I had some trackies and a t-shirt on, sipping coffee and working through a stack of books for an essay for uni, the essay is on gay equality and the supreme court in the US, so its a stack of books with gay titles and big rainbow flags, or its old fashioned journals with HOMOSEXUALITY blazed across the bound cover.

I get a bang on the door. Slightly worried, I open it. There standing is a guy I recognise from uni. Hes tall, thin, mid length dyed black hair sprouting from a wooly hat, a green tshirt and dotty zip up hoody, skinny jeans and red converse shoes...and a side lip ring, like me. I know he's gay, but I dont know if he knows I am. I hadnt ever spoken to him before, no reason to, but here he was.

'Hi I'm here to fix your smoke alarm.' He didnt look phased at all.

'Eh, ok, in you come.' I wasnt aware it was broken, but whatever. He had a small pack of mechanical looking things with him. As he walks in, i can see he notices the big rainbow flag on the wall, the hollyoaks hunks calendar, random pictures of semi-naked men cut out from magazines and pinned to the wall, and the stack of books about gay stuff, with one helpfully open on the chapter: 'BOWER V. HARDWICK, THE BURGER COURT AND SODOMY.'

I dont know why they made they set the word sodomy in a large typeset and on its own line, but there you are.

I probably wouldnt have been embarrased if it was an obvious straight looking guy, I guess he would have been more embarrased, or if it were a girl, but the fact it was a gay guy, and a hot gay guy. Its student accomodation Im in, and they employ students as receptionists, admin staff, and handymen, so it seems.

'Its just that your flat's smoke alarms havnt been working, so we need to fix it, it shouldnt take too long.' He said in his posh english accent, kneeling on my bed to reach for the smoke alarm. I sat on the chair and watched his hoody and t shirt lift to reveal his tiny thin body and snail trail going from his belly to his jeans, wrapped with a metal studded belt.

'Havnt seen you out at the Union in a few weeks, usually see you most saturdays.' he said to me.

ok, omigod is this hottie flirting with me??...omigod, breathe.

'Yeh not been able to go out in a while, so much work to do yaknow, which is why Im awake at this time in the morning and you didnt catch me half naked in bed.'

he laughed...he laughed at it, proper. 'Aww, well thats a shame!'

AAAAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAA!!!! HES FLIRTING!! OMIGOD OK I CAN DO THIS I CAN DO THIS!!.

'I'll be heading out tonight though, my drinking money, I mean student loan's come through.' I said...mental note, *be sure and text mates about going to the union tonight*

He laughed again. 'Thats good, I'll be seeing you there then. I think we need another dance. Ok I'm nearly done, just fitting this tampering device, because people have been pulling it off when the fire alarm goes off'

'You mean I could have just pulled it out and got a decent nights sleep when it goes off at 3am?'

He giggled again, jeeze whats wrong with him!! I aint that funny. 'Ahh well not any more, now we'll know.'

'So you'll come back and sort me out if i do it then?'

He finished fixing it, turned and looked at me, sitting in the desk chair, scruffy cloathes, morning breath and hair (although its pretty short at the mo so not that bad) and turned to look at me.

'Well you never know!'

He walked over to the desk, and leaned past me, so close that i could lick his nipple if i wanted...i refrained, and scribbles something on the open book, never mind that there was a piece of paper there but whatever.

Underneath 'BOWERS V. HARDWICK, THE BURGER COURT AND SODOMY' he had written his mobile number, his name, 'Si' and had scribbled out the R in BURGER and added a ;)

He put the pen down and headed for the door

'Just in case you cant find me tonight and we can get that dance!'

I walked him to the door.

'Great!' I said, 'Ill see you tonight then!'

'Bye!' he said, smilling as he left.

omigod, what the fuck was that all about?? I went and sat down on the bed, confused. I then got up and looked at my face closely in the mirror...he couldnt really fancy me? I went and sat back down on the bed, scratching my head. I texted my mate who I thought my know him, telling her what had happened.

She text back straight away.

'Ahhhh he finaly spoke 2 u!!! hes fancied u 4 ages Nick! member at the union a wile ago u 2 were heavy dirty dancin and snogged? course we're goin out 2 nite! u 2 r gettin it on! xx

i texted back: 'what? i dont member snoggin him! hes well hot tho! cant believe he actually fancies me! how long u known?'

'it was that night wen u thru up outside after, then we went to 24hr tesco but we got kiked out cuz u kept callin evry1 facist bastards and tried to steal the frozen chips. hes been on about u for like a month but promised me to say nuffink! ahh cant believe u 2 r guna be shaggin am so excited! b round l8r to get ready!xx'

i definetley dont remeber that, but it sure sounds like me! Oh well!!

I got a call from the doctor soon after, he was asking if i was coming back this weekend, as we liv in different cities, but i told him I was too busy, yeh, too busy gettin it on with a hottie!!

ooh its gunna be a night!!6753147806018412771-9109282483327890913?l=truelifetalesofateenageslut.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.