ways to let guys know i'm interested in public

Guest betrl8thannever

^^^^ This

Very smart. It's true that tops don't always care too much about a bottom's cock. However it at least gets acknowledged by others including tops. A hard cock is also a sign that a bottom is ready or horny to take cock. I like the fact that you wear out your jeans. I have only known one guy who literally scrubbed his jeans especially around the ass part to really get guys attention. According to him it worked too. Hiking boots are a great way to catch tops attentions too. Nowadays it seems most tops want a masculine bottom too. Never hurts to dress the part.

My daisy dukes still work. But public is tricky.

• 9 years later...

The way I attracted the last man I was with, was wearing 501 Jean shorts, free balling it (no underwear), and being clean shaven. I was also very polite, and articulate.  Lately, I am finding out, the following tells are as Follows:

• physically fit & trim (especially in my mid-50's)
  • being polite, and well mannered (going a long way these days) 
  • well groomed: hair, skin, no cologne, yet no over-powering body odor as well.