[2 Pigs] nyc brotherly love

AnonStory

I still owe you a post about the 2nd Atlanta ganbang; I'm working on that but in the meantime I thought I'd tell you about a recent trip to Philadelphia.

CIMG1663.JPG

I was there for a few days. This statue in the train station put me in a sexy mood right away – it’s so erotic.

CIMG1665.JPG

I got in on a Thursday and was in a top mood. I hadn’t cum since the previous Sunday so I needed some ass to get off in. I had a late dinner and didn’t go online until after midnight, but fortunately there were plenty of hotties also logged on.

I messaged one cute 23yo whose profile conspicuously didn’t have the “safe sex only” line in it, and he wrote me back right away. Twinky, with a bad-boy streak, 5’8”, and totally smooth. And when the second thing he said to me was that he loved to be fucked raw, I knew we were a match.

Dan: “hey man, i like your profile. what's up?”

23yoCutie: “like ur profile as well..very nice”

Dan: “i'm at a hotel downtown, looking to make out, eat some ass, get my cock sucked, and fuck.... u?”

23yoCutie: “love to be fucked raw here…”

Dan: “yeah. would love to fuck you, man. r u free now?”

23yoCutie: “i am free now yea..btw Brad here”

Dan: “Dan”

23yoCutie: “ok dan..did u wanna fuck around then tonight?”

Dan: “fuck yeah!”

23yoCutie: “ok cool…”

Dan: “text me when you're on the way”

23yoCutie: “ok i will”

So then I get a text that he’s on the way. Then he texts to ask, “this is one-on-one, right?” Now where would he get the idea that I like groups?! ;) I reassure him that yes, it’s just me.

Then he texts, “And u like to fuck raw?” I guess he really wanted to make sure he was getting it bareback. I replied, “Yeah! love it! u?”

His response: “Nice. Yes love it as well. Love to be breeded.”

I asked if he liked having his ass eaten, and he wrote, “I love it.” This kid was sounding better and better all the time! Then he asked, “U cum a lot?” I replied, “Depends on the ass but I have a feeling I will tonite…”

When he got to my hotel, the doors were locked and you needed a keycard to get in. I really didn’t feel like getting dressed and going downstairs to get him, so I had to call the front desk and pretend like it was my roommate who’d forgotten his key and could they open the doors for him. Fortunately they bought it and let him in.

In person he looked like a punk skater, with his hoodie and piercings. He also smelled like smoke which is another turn-on for me. I was just in a t-shirt and loose gym shorts, so I got him out of his hoodie and then we started making out and feeling each other’s bodies. I think we were both pretty horny so the foreplay didn’t last very long and soon we were naked on the bed. He sucked me for a big and then I sucked him (nice fat cut cock on him, by the way) and made my way down to his ass. Normally I can eat ass for ages, but I don’t think I spent more than a minute or two getting him nice and wet before I couldn’t wait any longer to get my cock up his ass.

I lubed up, pushed his legs up, and put my cock up against his hole. I started to slide in and he gasped and had me stop so he could take a hit of poppers. But after that he took my cock to the hilt without any trouble. I started fucking and it felt so amazing, I knew I wasn’t going to last long. He was moaning and jerking his cock, and looking me right in the eyes. I was so turned on and felt the cum building. “Man, I’m so close. You want it, you want my cum?”

He said, “I want it, cum in me,” so I said, “Fuck! Here it comes!” and I started shooting my 5-day load up his ass. I tried to stop thrusting so he could feel my cock pulse, but it was too hot so I just kept at it. After I finished cumming, I kept on fucking, and he jerked his cock until he shot a big load all over his stomach.

After toweling off we took a break. I love spooning with a little guy, wrapping my arms around his chest and pulling him close to me. We did that, and then he rested his head on my chest and we talked a bit. Turns out he’s actually 25. And get this: med student. How fucking hot is that?!

I mentioned something about the interesting contradictions in being a med student who both smokes and barebacks, and he laughed and talked a bit about smoking, but not the barebacking. He told me about one of his first times being fucked bb: he’d been on vacation and a big blond muscle stud had picked him up, took him back to his apartment, fucked him raw and shot his load inside, then kicked him out because his girlfriend was on the way over.

After a while we started making out again, and got into round 2. This time he rode my cock for a while and, I told him to shoot in my mouth when he was ready to cum, which he did. Smallish load, a bit bitter (but that’s my experience with smokers, their cum isn’t normally very sweet). I jerked off and as I was about to cum I asked him if he wanted it in his ass, but he said no just shoot all over, which I did.

By then it was really late, well past 3:00 a.m., and I had a long day ahead of me. I was tempted to ask him to sleep over, thinking ahead to a hot morning fuck session, but I was really tired and would definitely need those few hours of sleep.

After he left, he texted me, “Dude…that was hot…if I could I would take ur dick over and over.”

I wrote back, “Great time, definitely! I loved cumming as I was looking into ur eyes!”

He replied, “Yea. It was amazing. Been a while since I was fucked that good” [damn, I should hire this kid to do PR!] and then “Well I want it again before u leave.”

I wonder if he got his wish . . . .

5486372999613260578-5762270568589413570?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.