[Athens GA Poz] Office Slut: Greg

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original post on Diary of an Athens, Georgia HIV+ Guy...

I've done some fairly crazy and dangerous things in the past. Probably one of the craziest though, was logging into various gay oriented web sites when I was supposed to be working. If you know anything about Athens, Georgia, you may know it for its local music scene as well as the fact that it is home to The University of Georgia.

Working on campus at a major University definitely has its advantages--specifically, a yearly influx of hot college guys with raging hormones. I first met, Greg in the Athens, GA gay.com chat room--back before their latest re-design (The local room has all but died now). Greg described himself as a 6'2" lean and toned frat guy weighing around 190 pounds. He claimed to be bi-curious and was horny for a no strings blow job.

Being the cock hungry slut that I have always been, I decided to be brave and tell him where my private office was located. My office is tucked away in a fairly discrete location with easy access to an outside door. I also have a TV in the office which would be perfect for muffling any sounds that might echo from any visitors.

I told Greg to come over and I would gladly swallow his "sperm". I gave him the office number and told him to look around and if no one was around to just come in and shut the door behind him as the door would lock itself. I would be sitting at my desk ready to swallow.

Greg logged out and I waited to see if he would show up. It was probably about 10 minutes later when I see a guy go past the office door and glance inside. My heart began to race with excitement. I stared at the door in hopes he would come back by and I could motion for him to come in. Sure enough after a few minutes he comes in the door and gently shuts the door behind him.

Without a word, he came behind my desk and unbuttoned his jeans and pulled his already hard cock through the slit in the front of his boxer shorts. It was close to 7" with a nice flared out mushroom head and a huge vein down the shaft. (Below is a photo of his cock he forwarded me)

jonathan.jpg

I gulped down his cock making sure to go all the way down to his pubes but I wanted more access so I pulled the boxers and jeans down a little further. His cock sprung free and his balls hung down. I cupped the balls in one hand and gently sucked on each one and back up the shaft of his cock to the head. Greg placed his hands on the back of my head and it was evident that he really liked it when I went real deep. I continued to suck his cock until his legs began to tremble. I knew he was going to cum soon.

jonathan_x.jpg

He asked, "do you want it?" Without answering, I continued to suck harder and deeper until he thrusts his hips forward and his sweet tasting sperm filled the back of my throat. I kept my mouth on it until I received every drop of it. He started pulling it out of my mouth and I licked it clean as to not mess his boxers up.

He said, "thanks, dude", pulled up his pants. I told him, "if you ever need to relieve the stress again, just stop by and if no one was around to just come in again." To date, I have sucked him off three times.4840212955243495621-6110036019250117523?l=athensgapoz.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.