[Bear4PozLoads] Black Guy Fucked Me Again - Feel Like Shit...

JakeTurner

See Bear4PozLoads original blog post...

The unmedicated black poz top fucked me again. This time I got him to take it easier on my ass. Still felt really painful, but there's just something in me that likes the idea of taking a truly toxic load.

Thing is, it's a week later and I feel like shit. Last time it was 2 weeks later. I wonder if it's not my body reacting to taking his load. My libido is pretty low and I get tired really easily and get some weird aches. Aren't you only supposed to get the fuck flu once? It's not bad or anything, but it's like every time I take his load it has an impact on me. I've heard that even poz guys can be impacted by taking loads from poz guys with high viral loads - maybe it's something like that... All I know is there seems to be something about taking loads from him - they're definitely not benign.

Otherwise, I've gotten to the point where I'm only really interested in taking loads from unmedicated poz tops. I'm sorta over undetectable guys. I just don't see the point of going through all that when they're shooting blanks. I found a few more guys who aren't on meds, but timing hasn't worked out with them.

2590174667130495920-6078991876629087041?l=bear4pozloads.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.