[Bear4PozLoads] Seek And Ye Shall Find

JakeTurner

See Bear4PozLoads original blog post...

Well, I think I might have gotten what I've been looking for. Almost exactly two weeks after my last fuck (13 days), I started feeling like crap. Actually, looking back it sorta built gradually, but there was a day when I realized something wasn't quite right.

I'm achey all over (my teeth hurt like hell), I get really tired really quickly, and I've got a constant dull headache. And, worst - my dick is useless. It just doesn't get hard and it's almost impossible to jack off. I can muster enough energy to do day-to-day stuff, but if I'm out for the day I just crash when I get back.

The NIH has the following list of symptoms for acute HIV infection (aka "fuck flu")...

* Decreased appetite

* Fatigue

* Fever

* Headache

* Malaise

* Muscle stiffness or aching

* Rash

* Sore throat

* Swollen lymph glands

* Ulcers of the mouth and esophagus

The fuck two weeks before all of this was the black guy who wasn't on meds. Looks like I haven't written up the fuck - need to do that...

I just can't wait until all this passes and I'm back to seeding ass. I'm going to wait until next year to get tested for a variety of reasons. It'll be interesting fucking guys who say they're neg in the meantime not really knowing my status but suspecting I'm poz...

2590174667130495920-7471168944933227803?l=bear4pozloads.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.