[Bear4PozLoads] Don't Feel Like Getting Fucked

JakeTurner

See Bear4PozLoads original blog post...

The last week or so I've sorta lost my mojo when it comes to getting fucked. The problem is I just don't enjoy it. I am mostly a top, after all and now I'm seeing I'm really just not a bottom. It seems like nearly all the tops who want to fuck me have these huge dicks and it's just no fun getting split in two. It's fucking painful - like someone is sticking a red hot poker up my ass. Even little dicks are painful for the first few minutes and even with them sometimes the pain just doesn't stop.

Then on top of everything most of the guys fucking me are "undetectable" and so I wonder what's the point of going through so much pain if there's not much chance I'm going to get what I really want. I mean the whole point of me getting fucked is so I can become poz. If a high viral load top came along I'd endure anything to get his load and if he split me in two and made me bleed that would be a good thing 'cause it's more likely he'd knock me up. But why go through all that when the guy is undetectable and shooting blanks?

So I'm starting to re-evaluate and slow down a bit. I changed my BBRT profile to say I'm not really interested in big dick tops who are undetectable - that I really want loads that are toxic. We'll see who comes along...

2590174667130495920-5558547780558001778?l=bear4pozloads.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.