[Smooth Butt] what bottoming really means to me...

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original post on Smooth Butt For Mature Tops...

this back and forth with a hot top on Bareback Bastards DEFINES what being a total bottom means to me...

first....my e-mail to him - Quoting smoothbutt:

nice profile man! love this part in your profile - "Bottoming is a skill learned at the hands of countless selfish horny men. Being a boy is a state of mind communicated in his eyes, moans, sighs, and absolute surrender ".

both of these statements are SO TRUE and speaks directly to me since i have learned to bottom kneeling at the feet and/or bending over for many, many needy selfish tops looking to get their nutt (and selfishly thinking of nothing else....but thats OK...and in fact is want i want and need...to surrender and give pleasure's release for the top).

then..his reply - Quoting alphatop7:

Messages like that guarantee you access to my cock and give me confidence that you have a meaningful appreciation about your role and priorities as a cocksucker...if ever within proximity of each other, would be this Top's 'honour' to feed your mouth and guide you on a sexual journey beyond your wildest dreams...

Sir

6735054797439398031-9094953473078631056?l=smoothbutt4maturetops.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.