[Bear4PozLoads] Disappointing Night At The Bathhouse

JakeTurner

See Bear4PozLoads original blog post...

So I had 24 hours to myself and wanted to get as many loads as possible, but it was like the stars just weren't aligned or something. Early in the afternoon I did get a load from the black guy with the big dick, but as I mentioned in my last post he got in deep enough to hit areas where I wasn't clean and that sorta messed that up 'cause I had to push out his sweet poz cum when I got home to clean up.

I then looked all afternoon for more poz tops, but just couldn't make anything work. So finally I decided I'd try out one of the bathhouses here. There's one that caters more to older guys and bears. To get a room you have to have a membership and memberships are only sold during particular times. The bathhouse is surrounded by office buildings so I figured after work would be the best time, but they didn't sell memberships until 7 (until 10). So I went later.

It was actually a lot busier than I thought it would be but the problem was being later no one was in a hurry. I had a fair amount of attention, but no one was looking to get off quick. They wanted to go around and sample the goods. I walked around at one point and the other problem was there were a bunch of other beefy daddies on their bellies so I had competition. And the other problem was that probably half the guys refused to fuck without a condom. I had thrown all the condoms in the trash and didn't see the point of pulling one out to get fucked. I really wasn't there to get fucked - I was there to take loads.

Then there was the problem of completely unattractive guys. This one grandpa came into my room and he was just saggy and gross. I could deal with it when I was just sucking his cock, but when he insisted I suck on his saggy nipple I just had to say 'no'.

Two guys did fuck me. With one I was sucking him off and then offered my ass. He fucked for maybe a minute or two and then stopped and said he wasn't ready to cum and he'd be back. (He never did come back).

The other guy looked like he had AIDS - there was something about him - like he had been poz for 20+ years... I wouldn't call him attractive - he looked more toxic. With him I also went from blowjob to fuck and then he stopped and said he'd come back. When he pulled out I noticed what I thought was 'mess' on the sheets so I got a little paranoid. I had bought a ball douche earlier that day so I ran to the bathroom and tried to clean out some more. Turns out I wasn't really dirty (didn't know how I could be - I hadn't eaten in a day) - it was just a little anal mucus with some blood in it. He actually did come back and we repeated the whole process. The problem was even though I was telling him to cum in my ass, he pulled out when he came. He did coat my ass with cum, and then some spilled on the ground. He had this nervous grin on his face and then he grabbed his towel and ran out of my room. I was left scooping his cum off the floor and fingering it into my hole. I needed a load in my ass so the night wouldn't be a total waste...

I'll go back and try it again sometime but I want to go during lunch or right after work (5 to 7ish). I wanna be there when guys need to get off quick so they can get back to work or get home to the unsuspecting boyfriend or wife. I'm thinking tomorrow I'll go there for a "liquid lunch"... ;)

2590174667130495920-494923871491282609?l=bear4pozloads.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.