[Bear4PozLoads] Trouble Staying Clean...

JakeTurner

See Bear4PozLoads original blog post...

The last two hookups I've had a bit of a "cleanliness" problem... First one was earlier this week with my Latino cub top, and today with the skinny black guy with the big dick. In both cases I douched before. I think the first time I was too aggressive in cleaning out and got water up too high and it came out at the wrong moment. Plus I had cleaned, and checked a little later, but then it was an hour or so since I last checked.

Today I cleaned out and double checked but then had to run around before getting fucked. So it was over 2 hours since my last check. That means I gotta be more careful and check right before getting fucked. Or just not eat...

I'm seeing how many loads I can take in the next 24 hours... Got one in me (from the big dicked black guy)... I'm just not eating anything solid today so once I'm clean I'll stay that way.

And by the way - both of the hookups recently were pump-n-dumps - it's sorta becoming standard for me.

2590174667130495920-8536426390136621773?l=bear4pozloads.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.