[Bear4PozLoads] Got A Load From A Big Black Dick

JakeTurner

See Bear4PozLoads original blog post...

Last week one of the tops who bailed on me the night I got 4 loads was this black guy. We finally hooked up today - it was just a simple pump and dump...

I get to his place and it's this ratty building that doesn't even have the number on the outside. Based on the size of the building and the number of buzzers I could tell it was a rooming house. I really had no clue what I was getting myself into - I hadn't even seen his face pic. All I knew was he had a nice dick, he was black, and he was poz.

He comes down and lets me in and he's smokin' hot! Really lean - almost skinny, but he was pretty muscular - basically zero body fat and lots of muscles on a really little frame. Watching his ass through his really thin workout pants as he climbed the stairs in front of me I just wanted to fuck him. But that wasn't what I was here for...

We get into the room and I start stripping down. He gets naked and takes off everything but his socks. I leave my shirt and socks on and get on my knees to suck his dick. He starts smoking what I think was pot as I sucked on his dick.

His dick was long and thick. Sorta like a perfect tube of spongey flesh with a big head on it. I'm not that great of a cocksucker, but I sucked him enough to make him fully hard. Then he went over to the bed, grabbed the lube and it was clear what I was supposed to do. I got on all fours with my ass facing him. He used a lot of lube, but I still had trouble taking his dick, so he used even more and finally he got in.

He was a good top. He pushed me enough to give me a good fuck, but would back off when I was in pain. He never actually went balls deep in me and when he finished and I how big his dick was I realized why. I thought I had gotten him fully hard, but I hadn't - he was easily 10", but he knew I couldn't take that much so he'd go about 2/3rds of the way in or just do short strokes.

When he came he didn't say anything. I just started feeling a wetness in my ass. I'm guessing he came a lot. When he pulled out he started cleaning off his dick with a towel. I was a little paranoid I wasn't clean 'cause it had taken me forever to clean out. And right before I had gone over I checked to make sure I was clean and and was back to being dirty. But it didn't seem like I was all that dirty. Still he was checking the old comforter he had thrown over the bed to see if I messed it up.

He came pretty quickly and I wasn't sure if he wanted me to stick around or what. But as I started putting on my clothes it was clear he intended me to go. He was nice enough, but also sorta cold the entire time. The whole thing only lasted maybe 10 minutes including undressing and dressing and sucking his cock. But I got what I wanted and left with a messy ass full of his poz fuck juice.

2590174667130495920-1652903842093020746?l=bear4pozloads.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.