[Bear4PozLoads] Really Feeling Like I NEED It...

JakeTurner

See Bear4PozLoads original blog post...

This one fuck bud I know who's been poz for years but hasn't needed to go on meds told me his numbers aren't so great any more and he has to go on meds soon. I've been pestering him wanting to take his load but he just won't do it (he's almost exclusively a bottom). I had his poz dick right next to my ass in January and didn't have him fuck me - chickened out - should have gone through with it and gotten his load in the heat of the moment.

Just contacted another bud who offered to go off his meds for me. Before I had told him 'no' 'cause I figured I'd chicken out and not go through with it and I didn't want him having any negative impact all for nothing. Anyway, just told him I'd take his load and if he went off his meds it was fine with me. ;) Hopefully he'll tell me as he's cumming in my ass...

I still haven't taken multiple loads in one day. Trying to arrange that for Monday.2590174667130495920-5430760011372601076?l=bear4pozloads.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.