[Bear4PozLoads] My First Toxic Load?

JakeTurner

See Bear4PozLoads original blog post...

There was this black guy I had hooked up with a few months ago. His first question when we hooked up was whether I got fucked. I said something indefinite but made it clear I didn't want to get fucked right then and he sorta dropped it. I had asked his status back then and he said he wasn't sure and that he thought he was probably poz. I had thought a lot about him sense then. I figured he was probably high viral load and that if I had him fuck me there was a real chance he could infect me - unlike the "undetectable" guys who had been fucking me. I put off hooking up with him 'cause I wasn't sure whether I really wanted to go to that level. But I finally gave in and told him I wanted to hookup with him again and that I wanted him to fuck me.

He told me he wanted to fuck me before I fucked him, which was fine. I sucked him off a bit and then asked him how he wanted me. First we tried doggy, but it wasn't working for him. I think he was freaked out by how tight I was and how much pain I was in. So I flipped over on my back. He kept trying to fuck me, but kept stopping. I wanted his load. He finally got into jacking off, then sticking it in me a bit, then jacking off some more.

Finally when he was about to cum he asked where I wanted his load which was an odd question 'cause i had been kept saying how much I wanted his load. I said I wanted it in my ass and he shoved in and unloaded. I felt his cock pulse over and over as he gave me a nice big poz load.

That really turned me on it and then we swapped and I fucked him. He had trouble taking it initially since he had just cum, but soon I was pounding his hole and blew my load up him.

I think the whole taking the load then fucking the guy works for me. Wanting the load is distracting. Once I've got it up my hole I can concentrate on fucking...

Afterwards I e-mailed him and asked if he was still "not sure / probably poz". He changed his story - said he had been poz for something like 3 years and that he consistently tests undetectable even though he stopped taking his meds a while ago. He also said he hasn't 'fessed up to his doc and told him he stopped taking his meds.

That story doesn't add up. How can you be off meds and undetectable? Bottom line I have no clue what sort of viral load he has... Which is sorta hot.2590174667130495920-8605180713429011710?l=bear4pozloads.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.