[Bear4PozLoads] My Second Poz Load

JakeTurner

See Bear4PozLoads original blog post...

Last fall I took my first poz load, and afterwards didn't really feel like taking more poz loads, but the feeling eventually came back and the last few weeks I've been thinking about it a lot. Going onto BBRT looking at profiles of poz tops, etc...

The opportunity presented itself when a guy in the neighborhood I fucked almost exactly a year ago was available... In the intervening time he had mentioned that he's be up for videotaping it, so I asked if he wanted to make a video of our hookup - and he did.

When he answered the door he was just wearing a shirt and his cock was hard and thick. He was really non-chalant about it, but it sorta made me want his dick up my ass... He went into the kitchen to finish making some tea. I went behind him and felt him up. He's just a nice relaxed guy. Then I went to unpack the video camera and get it ready. We started playing around a bit, and he was like "let's get you out of these clothes". I knew he really got into bears, so I didn't have a problem getting naked - otherwise I might have been a little self-conscious.

We finally set the camera up and I sat down on his futon couch and he went down on me. He's got long hair, so it was a bit of a trick to keep his hair out of his face so you could see who it was giving me a blowjob. My dick was sorta unpredictable as he was giving me the blowjob. It took a while to get hard, then it was nice and hard and thick, but it would lose it's hardness from time to time. I just sat back and didn't think about it and let things happen naturally...

At one point he climbed up on the couch and basically got upside down and sucked my dick that way. His feet and ass were in the air, his head down sucking my cock. His ass was perfectly positioned for me to rim and I gotta say I rimmed him good - basically ate out his ass... He loved it.

He got up at one point and was jacking my dick and it wasn't completely hard, so he was playing around trying stuff. When he started fingering my hole I didn't stop him like I normally do - just let him do his thing.

Having him working my ass got me going again and I really wanted to fuck. So I got him on all fours and fucked him, but the position wasn't quite right so pretty quickly I got him to lay down. Unfortunately the camera had to be repositioned which was a bit of a distraction. It felt good, but wasn't completely doing it for me. I hadn't cum in anyone's ass for over 2 months and really wanted to with him, but just couldn't. Even put him on his back to try a different position, but gradually I was just losing it.

I did give him a pretty good fuck, but just couldn't complete the task. So I pulled out and started playing with his dick. He got hard again and then he started playing with my ass again. He had said when I came in that he had put out an ad to make a videotape of him topping someone, so I knew he felt like being top. So I just scooted over him and sorta sat down on his poz dick. There was no discussion of status. Not sure if it even registered with him that I might be neg. I'm not sure... On the one hand he's the type I can see being all about karma. On the other hand there was a glimmer in his eye that made me think he knew he had his poz dick up a neg ass.

I had a hard time taking it and at one point he just did a quick jabbing thrust which hurt like hell. In retrospect I think he probably ripped my hole a bit at that point (I'm prone to tearing down there). Eventually I got all of his thick dick up my ass.

As he fucked me he seemed to be holding off with cumming. I didn't want to prolong it too much, so I just flat out told him I wanted him to cum in my ass... He finally just let loose. I wasn't jacking that hard and wanted to hold off cumming, but having him unload in me sent me over the edge and I came a fair amount on his chest.

I then went back to fucking him. At one point I wanted to switch positions and I had him stand up and bend over, but then I realized he was "dirty". We cleaned up a bit, but long story short he just wasn't clean enough for me to fuck...

So I sat back down and jacked off. When I came the second time it seemed like a big load. His mouth was over my dick, so I wasn't sure. But the weird part was I was pretty soft when I came.

As I went home my ass hurt like hell and it hurt on and off for like a week and a half. God knows what he fucked up down there...2590174667130495920-7679695763908830895?l=bear4pozloads.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.