[Bear4PozLoads] Thoughts Of Bugchasing, Again

JakeTurner

See Bear4PozLoads original blog post...

So lately I've been fantasizing A LOT about becoming poz. Part of me really really wants to be a poz top. The quickest way for me to cum these days is to jack off to the profiles of poz tops. One in particular, PozBreeder on BarebackRT, totally gets me going...

6-2 195 9" cut cock. Big heavy nutts full of Toxic Cum . Been Poz and Proud for 10 years. No meds. hit me up boys. Bio-hazard. Want some charged Jizz? . Let me Convert you.

He's hot, he's high viral load, and he wants to breed neg guys. The fact that he's been 10 years without needing meds is a big plus too...

The other one that I can totally see bottoming for is MickTracy - a totally hot muscle daddy type who's a versatile top and lists his status as "Don't Care".

Then there's others I could see bottoming for too... BadApple - a cute poz Latino, RAW4HUNGRYASS - a cute versatile top who's not sure of his status.

But while one part of me really wants it, another part of me is telling me not to do it. That part of me is less and less vocal, but the other day I was looking at my bank balances and realizing I'm doing fairly well financially and sort of on a good roll with my life. I just had this moment of clarity when I thought "let's not fuck all this up". But then I get horny and want to get pozzed again...

So we'll see...2590174667130495920-6544771739394241511?l=bear4pozloads.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.