[FelchingPisser] Hardcore Sub

FelchingPisser

Click here to see Felching Pisser's original blog post...

Northern Indiana—June, 2012

If there is one boy in my stable I hold up as an ideal sub, it’s Bryce. I have many good bottoms, but Bryce is special—a true sub who loves my Dom side. He writes his “Piss Daddy” almost daily. He is open to anything I want to try. He was eager for me to use his picture on a post about the sling. He sends me pics of his new toys; pics of his new toys inserted; vids of his hand working up his own ass. We have not played for months; not since I’ve been writing the blog. And that is the only problem—we rarely see each other for he has a very controlling boyfriend. The three of us have all played together over the years, but those sessions are few and far between. And it seems that the BF’s appetite for kink can no longer keep pace with his boy like mine can. Bryce tells me I have opened a whole new world for him. In early June we were able to meet up for two sessions. I knew my goal was to satisfy him by finally getting my hand in his manhole…other than that, it was open season for me to do what I wanted…

“Kneel.”

Bryce obediently is on his knees at the base of the sling stand. We have set up both my sling and rimseat in the expensively appointed bedroom of their huge house. The Boy Friend will be gone all month and we are going to make up for some lost playtime.

“Get it wet.” His hot mouth begins swabbing at the pouch of my pissed out jock. I haven’t rinsed it since the IML piss party in May. “You like that?”

He grunts an affirmative into the fabric surrounding my growing cock. He looks incredibly hot groveling in front of me. He’s leathered up for me: chaps, harness, wrist cuffs and collar. A pristine white jock covers his erect dick.

I pull back. “Stay.” He does, looking up questioningly at me. “Open.” His eyes light up and his mouth opens wide. I twist the now wet pouch of my jock under my balls. My cock leaps up and out. There are times when I am still surprised at how big it looks. This is one of those times. I aim at his mouth and a clear stream of piss arcs out of my cock and into his mouth. He swallows. And swallows. I spray a little on his face, but I want him to guzzle it down. He takes the entire load I have built up in my traveling there. I swig some Gator-Aid and tell him to go back to sucking my now empty cock. He does, taking me repeatedly to the root, like it was no bigger than a breadstick.

I pull him up, hug him to me and tell him to get in the sling. As soon as his feet are in the stirrups, I take a hit of Jungle Juice Platinum, drop to my knees and sink my tongue into his hot ass. He may take big toys and even his own fist, but he still has a tight hole. I tell him so when I come up for air.

And I spit the taste of his ass into his open mouth. He groans. And I sink back to my knees, devouring his opening hole.

I have lubed my cock slightly as I’ve eaten and jerked. I rise and effortlessly glide into his hole. He tightens down for my pleasure, his eyes widening. “Fuck your boy, Piss Daddy.” I hold for a minute, but I don’t give him much time to adjust. I fuck slow and long. All but pulling out—and ramming it home. Without warning, I pull out and hose down his chest with piss. I jerk my cock so the piss stream arcs up and hits his face. He guzzles, noisily and contentedly. I force myself to stop pissing and take an ancient, shapeless, yellowed jock from the top of the sling stand pole. I step in and hold it over his crotch which is still covered by his pristine jock. I piss into my old one, letting the excess spill out over his covered cock. He groans. “Cover me. Make it yellow.”

I take my jock and wring it out into his mouth. Then shove it in place as a makeshift gag. My still dripping cock goes right back into his hole. His eyes widen. He does some poppers. He knows what’s coming. And he’s right. I let loose with a chain rattling fuck, slamming his hole as hard and deep as I can with my cock.

I lose all track of time. I have no idea how long we fuck. Eventually, I slow. I need a break. I get him out of the sling and take a long drink of Gator-Aid. “Time for you to eat my ass,” I tell him. I get in the sling. He settles down for a good long session of pleasuring his Piss Daddy—something I find so few bottoms willing to do. I take a hit of poppers. I immediately can’t shut up. They make me talk dirty. I tell him what to do. I tell him to use the stubble on his chin. I tell him to slow for a second---and piss arches out of my hard, hard cock. It coats his face first and then, as the stream lessens, my ass crack.

“Now lick me clean. Every drop.”

He does. He does it so well, I take another hit of poppers and let him continue longer than I thought I intended.

Just before I lose all the blood to my legs, I swing down and out of the sling. It’s his turn back in it. It’s toy time. He has a plethora of dildos and butt plugs laid out. I smear each in succession and work them into his hole, smallest to large--eight inchers to one reaching a full sixteen. And thick. The bases of most of them are bigger than my wrists. I add my cock with one of the smaller ones, than go back to working through the entire selection.

I J-Lube my hands. It’s time. Two fingers into his hot, wet channel. Replace them with two from the left. Now three. Now four. Back to three but all six fingers in at once, pulling a lateral stretch. He sighs and poppers up. I work just my left in for a while—finger by finger, adding them slowly. It’s the smaller hand, I expect it to go in, but his bone structure is small down there. I don’t quite fit. I repeat the process of slowly adding fingers, this time with my right, twisting them into place. My right hand disappears. We both gasp. I just hold it there. Gently and very, very slowly, I open my hand. My fingertips can feel his channel to go deeper. I inch slightly forward after adding more J-Lube to my wrist. I stop the microscopic crawl up into his guts. I just hold. I slightly turn my wrist. He grunts. And holds up his hand. I withdraw just as slowly, until he is left gaping.

Another goal reached. He will take more the next time.

Bryce had asked if he could invite another fuck bud I know—a hot 40 something pig who is versatile—I have been up him as well as fucked alongside him. Today he’s coming to give us a load to fuck in. He’s due any time.

I want to give Bryce’s hole a chance to relax. I have him get under the rim seat. I close the seat and sit. I take a hit of poppers. His tongue goes deeper yet into my ass. And as if on cue, The Pig walks in through the French doors. He undresses and sticks his seven incher into my mouth while Bryce eats my hole. When Bill is wet, he pulls out of my mouth, moves back and kneels between Bryce’s legs. He lifts them up on his shoulders and slips his meaty cock into Bryce’s worked out hole. Bryce grunts and moans. He redoubles on the speed of eating my ass. When Bill needs to move, we just switch—he sits on the rimseat and I slide into Bryce. It is amazingly hot to see him serving both of us. I lean in and taste Bill’s cock, still tasting of Bryce’s fucked out hole.

And I am going to shoot. Never mind I wanted to fuck in Bill’s cum. I need to unload.

Now.

And I do. I pull off Bill’s dick and shoot four of five major blasts into the clutching hole covering my cock. My oozing jizz, serves as lube for Bryce to get The Pig’s hand up him, as I head for the shower…3633230367947296647-6093428983799872199?l=felchingpisser.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.