[FelchingPisser] The Sex Party That Wasn't

FelchingPisser

Click here to see Felching Pisser's original blog post...

Detroit--May, 2012

The weekend after all the fun in my playroom, was supposed to be my third trip to Cum-Union, but the party was cancelled. More bad sex in May. It seemed like an ideal time to support a fellow Michigan pig who was trying to organize a monthly gathering. 30 some guys had rsvp-ed. But I knew how that would go. We'd be lucky to get 10...but if they were the right ones, that could be a terrific evening.

I drove to Detroit. The far side of Detroit. I arrived on the dot of 8:00pm. The host and a fuck bud of his were busy as I arrived, doing some major fisting. A third guy I've played with before answered the door. I stripped down and tried to get out of "drive" mode and into sex mode. I watched them clean up from the fist scene. Soon enough I was hard--and then in all three asses in the next 30 minutes. Two guys arrived. It was a good beginning.

The guy who was taking the fist when I arrived, finally identified himself as the first man I'd fucked at my first Cum-Union party. That was nicest moment of the evening---for when it was obvious no one else was showing up in the appointed time frame, the host declared the party was over--"Oh, finish up what you're doing, but we're done...." I looked at my watch. 65 minutes. I'd driven twice that long to get there.

I pulled out of the ass I was fucking, put on my jeans and left.

I believe I thanked the host.

031a.jpg

So I've included a picture to brighten up this unhappy post.

3633230367947296647-2570986564842373058?l=felchingpisser.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.