[Hot Pigg] Loads at the booths!!

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Hot Pigg's original blog post

Last night I was out celebrating my friends new job and got drunk off my ass. So what do I do, head to the Chelsea booths. I had planned for this just in case so I was already cleaned out and had a small bottle of lube. I got fucked my three black guys, and two latin guys. OMG I love have bigger dicks actually feel better in my hole. I wasn't caring what their faces looked like but I love how most of the guys going there tho their face my not be perfect, they have amazing bodies that look so hot flexing as they fuck my hole. I love turning back and watching begging for poz cum. I went home on the train dripping three loads out for sure but two guys hadn't confirmed.

Now some things I do not understand about guys at the booths.

1. Just shake you're head no if you are not interested. Why do some guys stare but never make a move? Either let me know you aren't interested or actually do something with me.

2. I get that you don't want to get anything. If that's the case don't fuck me bareback, if you are going to fuck me bareback, not much difference to just go ahead and shoot inside me. I don't understand why you fuck for 15 minutes bareback but then pull out to shoot when I'm obviously begging to feel your load inside me.

3. Pay boys, I'm cute. I know it. I'm not going to pay you. Don't eye me all night. Let me know you're a pay boy.

4. Ugly guys, I'm cute. I know it. I'm not a pay boy though. I still might let you fuck me without paying depending on my mood. Many a time I've been at the booths and I think guys aren't approaching b/c they think I'm a pay boy. I should get a shirt that says, "I'm not a pay boy, let's play!"

5. No matter how much you walk around, if the door doesn't open and no new people show, you are going to see the same guys. Stop passing by and looking at me as if you just noticed I was there and should forget you did it twenty times already.

Till next load...

5308634424048574265-4977633215179736642?l=hotpigg4u.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.