[Frat Boy] I'm Back!

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Frat Boy's original blog post...

Okay guys, I know I said I was going to end this blog and start another of different focus and all that...but at the time I didn't know anyone really knew about this blog much less read or followed it. But since I've heard from a bunch of guys over the last month or two who found this blog and wanted to tell me they liked it, I've decided to stick around here and share all about the filthy nasty raw bareback cummy slutty life I happen to lead and my efforts to make it even more so. I'm so excited to learn that there are other guys out there who like how I get my hole filled.

Here are a few pics I took recently to get things started. And please go ahead and ask me anything you want to know about my sex life/ideals/philosophy/goals etc at the Questions page; nothing is off limits!

D3.JPGD2.JPG

Dallas2.JPGDallas8.JPGD1.JPG

6417541657525091714-2195666920757728721?l=fratboycuntdiary.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.