[Athens GA Poz] Piss Boy

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original post on Diary of an Athens, Georgia HIV+ Guy...

I've been in a weird mood this week and wanted to get into a little piss play. I have drunk directly from the tap only a hand full of times but thinking about it excites me. For me to be able to go through with it though, the guy I am drinking from has to be sexually appealing to me. I think participating in this activity for me has a lot to do with my mind. Don't get me wrong, when I am being a slut bottom, I take any cock with no loads refused. I have also had quite a few "piss fucks". On Sunday, I placed an advertisement on Craiglist that read as follows:

Quench My Thirst

Looking to drink from the tap. No strings! Quick in and Out

Finish you with a blow job if you wish or blow job then drink

Only looking for white guys 18-30

WS-p6_62.jpg

It was not long before I had a response.

The reply stated, "hey man, I am a 30 YO, GL, White, Very masculine, UGA Grad, DDF & HIV Neg, Very Clean, handsome, better than avg build, (work out 4 times a week). I am 5'10.5", 165 lbs, 33" waist, black hair and greenish brown eyes, trimmed goatee, 7" Cut. Bi and straight acting and laidback. I am a preppy southern gentleman."

"I would like to give a warm drink to someone in need. Maybe let U finish me off. Discreet sounds great and is a must. I could travel most nights."

"Hit me back ASAP if you are interested. Reply with Yes, No or Maybe. what R UR Stats?"

He attached two photos, one of his semi hard and hanging cock and one with him taking a piss. Needless to say, he was incredibly HOT.

Note: I will NOT post his photos here in order to honor his need for discretion. All photos in this blog post are from the Internet.

WS-sa07.jpg

I replied back with my stats and advised him that I was HIV Positive and asked him if he was HIV POZ friendly and would he piss down an HIV POZ person's throat..

To my delightful surprise he responded back and said, "possibly but that he had to be extremely safe." We swapped several more emails about how the scene would go down. I would leave the front door unlocked, it would be semi-dark, he would come in and down the hall to the bath room where I would be sitting on the toilet ready to partake of his warm fluid.

He said, "I am going to work out, drink some fluids and will hit you back when I am done." To be honest, I figured he was possibly just blowing me off politely.

About an hour later, I got an email from him, stating that a "friend was stopping over, so he would not be able to make it but maybe another night." I knew then he was blowing me off. I emailed him again, Monday night, but he replied, "I've been busy after work and I'm about to head to bed.".

Needless to say, I was bummed out since he sounded like a really nice guy and had a beautiful cock and body.

On Wednesday, I decided to give it one more try and posted another ad on craigslist. To my surprise, he responded again and asked, "hey man, are you going to be around a little later tonight? I might be able to swing by". I replied back, "sure, I'll be around.". I wasn't holding my breath this time even though, I thought to myself, if he was not serious, why would he even take the time to reply again? Perhaps, he really was interested and would show up.

About an hour later, he emailed again and said, "I could be at your place in about 20 minutes." I told him, "okay, I will unlock the front door, just come in and down the hall and I will be ready to drink."

I was excited and nervous while waiting. "Would he show up? Would he freak out and be able to go through with it?"

After about 15 minutes, the front door opened and he yelled out, "anyone here"? I replied, "yeah, I am back here". He came down the hall and into the bath room, pulled his soft cock out and I stuck the head of it in my mouth. I could feel the cock getting slightly hard in my mouth as a few drops of warm pee squirted in my mouth. He reached over and turned the faucet on and said, "maybe this will help?" Sure enough, he started to pee more and my mouth filled and I began to swallow. He was definitely well hydrated since it was not real strong tasting which made it easier for me. I gulped a few more times and sucked a little on his cock. By this time, it was really growing hard. It was an absolutely beautiful cock!

WS-045.jpg

He said, "okay", pulled his cock out of my hungry mouth and zipped up. I thanked him for allowing me to taste it. He said, "no problem, I enjoyed it" and left.

About a half hour later, I got an email from him that said "Hope U enjoyed it man. I had to piss like a race horse. lol I pissed long & hard enough for U?"

I replied back, "I have only done this a few times, so yes, it was perfect since I was unsure if I would be able to swallow it all. Would have loved it if you had been wearing a jockstrap since I have a major fetish. I also would have loved to finish you off with a blow job."

He answered, "Not sure about a BJ, does sound nice, but have to be extra careful. I have always wanted to try it myself so worked out good. I have wanted to piss on someone from above and just shower them if interested. BTW, I have a jockstrap since I work out. Next time?"

I responded back, "You bet! Next time I will lie down in the bath tub and let you shower over my body and hairy chest and on my face and down my throat. Would like you to strip totally down to a jockstrap and talk down to me, spit on me, whatever you'd like to do."

He replied, "cool, sounds like fun, stay in touch."

I am hoping to make this happen next week.4840212955243495621-409571056516833385?l=athensgapoz.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.