[BB Cunt] MAL 50 load weekend part 3 - saturday night.

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see BB Cunt's original blog post click here

So there I was - 18 loads up my ass and right before a scheduled gangbang at my room. All the 29 tops were invited and had my room number, some got back to me. Finally it was 9pm (the official start of the gangfuck). And somebody knocked on the door at 9pm sharp. That sexy, muscular daddy guy from New York came in. I 've been chatting with him online a couple of times, but he never seemed interested enough to come by and fuck me. Nevertheless, he said after he has spotted my "live" in the hotel lobby the night before he wanted to breed my ass. And thats what he did... I was pretty verbal telling him "I have 18 loads up my cunt already" and "U gonna give me another load up my slutty hole?" That made him hard in a second. he fucked me for about 10 minutes and shot his load deep up my ass. He said: "Thank you, whore" and left within seconds. Oh man, how I LOVE quick pump n dump fucks - and his cock was nice, too:

CIMG1812.JPG

So I was ready for more. And waited. And waited. Nobody showed up. NOBODY out of 29 people! This is the second time I put on a "local party" ad on bbrt - and I am sure know it doesn't work at all! I waited until 11pm, nothing....

Then I remembered I was invited to a hot "pigparty" hosted by two muscular tops I have been in contact for some months. They do these parties in dc on a regular basis only inviting sexy, athletic "pigs" aka barebackers. It took place in a hotel right accross the street from the host hotel and started at 11pm. So, I was totally ready to go there and forget the unsatisfying "gangbang". Got there, took off my cloths (kept my NASTY PIG jocks). There were already about 10 guys fucking. I got into the action right away by sitting on one sexy, athletic, italian looking jock with a huge cock. After 10 minutes I realized he is not going to dump his load in my ass anytime soon, so I decided to bend over the bed and see who will step up to fuck me and hopfully dump his load. I got fucked by 3 guys in a row, nobody bred my ass tough. A sexy versatile bald guy fucked me at one time, and I decided to get a little verbal to show everybody in the pretty small room what kind of slut I am. So I said - loud enough for everybody to hear - "U gonna give me my 20th load of the day, fucker?" Within a second all the guys attention was on me. One said: "Are u saying u got 19 loads up your ass?" One bottom said: "Fuck man, where did u spend your day?" Everybody went crazy about the thaught of my loaded ass. One bottom came over and said to the bald top who was fucking me: "Fuck my ass and I ll fuck that slut's loaded cunt and give hime his 20th load within seconds" NICE. I of course bend over, the bottom slid his cock up my ass and he got fucked by the bald guy. And he was right: Within seconds he shot his load up my ass. YES - number 20! After that I looked around and came to the conclusion that I don't see anybody at the party who will give a another load real quick, so I decided to go back to the hotel. The sexy italian guy came after me and said: "Don't leave man, I wanna fuck u again" - but I kind of felt he would fuck me forever without cuming so I left.

There was a party at a club CODE - I went there and they had a dark backroom. Very good. As I apporched that backroom I had the feeling again that everybody was looking at me and knowing I am the MAL cumdump. As I passed one guy, he actually said something like "barebacking" or "barepig" - he did not whisper it, he said it in a volume everybody else around could here. LOVED IT! Backroom - boring. Took some cock but no load and decided to leave soon (there was also securities with flashlights making sure there was no action - stupid....)

Back at the hotel, the hallways were very busy and I saw a lot of open roomdoors. I decided to change into a slut aoutfit: the hot rubber sunglet with the zipper on the ass I got yesterday at the vendor's market:

CIMG1819.JPG

I cruised the hallways as usual and found out that a couple of rrom fruther doen the hall of my room, there was a fuckparrty going on. That 7th floor really turned out to be the "pig - floor". That room was PACKED with guys, I literally had a hard time getting inside and making my way to one of the two beds. I immediately bend over and from that point on I can't really give details about who fucked me or bred my ass. I kept leaving the party, looking for some other cock, but kept coming back. Everytime I got a load I went back to my room and made a mark on a paper making sure I won't forget the load count (I was a totally fucked up on chems by than). Like that, I took 8 more loads. I was content with the load count - which was 28 - and decided to go to bed around 4.30. Did not cum myself again, but all those cum up my ass really made me feel good....768888045280187337-6055722530883133814?l=confessionsofabbcunt.blogspot.com

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.