Traveling cumdump taking loads in columbus oh 9/21

Hey men. Traveling through Columbus on Friday 9/21. Will be staying at the Days Inn off I-71 exit 111 and hosting a Drop-In/Blo N Go 6pm-? All loads go inside me and NO load of cum will be refused.

My stats: 37 6' 175, smooth average tan body, buzzed head, smooth ass and a talented hole. Don't care about your age, status, size, race, or physique as long as you have a hard cock and a load to give. NSA, no watchers just active participants please. No PNP at the motel, but what you do on your own time is fine with me as long as all the equipment works the way its supposed to.

Since this will be a drop in type gathering and not an organized sex party, there may or may not be other guys there at the time you get there. You should be ok with it either way.

Drop me an email with your stats and/or pic (doesn't even have to be your face) to prove you are serious. givemeseed.1974@gmail.com Please mention this posting. There is also a party listing on BBRT, A4A, and will be one on Craigslist that day.

That way I can send you the appropriate information at the designated time.

I hope to hear from you guys. I've always heard that Columbus was a horny town and hope it lives up to its reputation!!