True story of when I accidently took sleeping pills and passed out in the sauna

I’m 29 and blond, and though I have a boyfriend, I go to my local sauna a lot. The BF has no idea. I suck and swallow, which is risky, but have only got fucked bareback in the sauna once by this hot 18 year old top who I couldn’t resist. The BF and I have never used condoms, and I fuck him several times a week. I had gone to my local sauna as usual, and had taken a kamagra herbal tablet to keep my cock rock hard. Because the it always makes my head pound I took three paracetamol tablets also - or I thought they were paracetamol. When I looked at the packaging after swallowing them, it turned out they were nitrazepam (my boyfriend was taking to help him sleep), though I had no idea what nitrazepam was at the time and shrugged it off.

Well after about 30 minutes I was rock hard laying on my back in the steam room, some random old guy sucking my cock. Thankfully it wasn’t that hot in there today so I could stay in there for ages while getting blown. I was starting to feel a bit woozy- the nitrazepam - but didn’t know why. My eyes were heavy and I felt so lazy, too lazy to move. When another random, somewhat younger guy came in and sat between my legs and started rubbing my anus, normally I would’ve pushed his hand away, but I just lay there moaning as I enjoyed my bj, my arms feeling too heavy to move.

The younger guy rubbing my ass lifted my legs up, my floppy unresisting body complying with however he moved it, my head still awake but my body just empty and lifeless. It was weird: I was aware but detached. The old guy started licking my ass, sucking my ring and slobbering all over my anus. Normally, the thought of being covered with an old man's spit would have made me cringe, but not this time. I simply lay there, seemingly indifferent to his approaches. The old guy sucking me stood up when I was bent double and rubbed his cock on my face. He poked it between my lips, but I didn’t suck it.

"Are you ok mate?" he said in my ear as he stroked my mouth. I moaned, but didn’t properly reply. He stood up and walked off, saying to the other guy "He’s too out of it to give me a good blow job" and left me alone with the other guy, who stopped rimming me and scooted up between my legs, his erection rubbing my bum cheeks as he reached up over my body, holding my face in his hand. "What you taken mate?" he asked, squeezing my cheeks. I didn’t reply, just stared at him blankly. "You don’t want me to put a condom on do you?’" he asked, shaking my head from side to side with his hand holding my face. "Noooo, good," he said as he shook my head "No" for me.

He reached down and positioned his cock at my hole, rubbing the helmet in his spit as he nestled it in my anus, then he slowly pushed in, just shoving the entire length of his cock inside me bareback to the hilt in one go, his helmet drooling precum deep in my bowels. He started sliding his cock in and out as he hunched over me on the steam room bench, grinding my ass raw as he fucked my limp body. "Feel my cock and your ass skin to skin. I’m guessing you wouldn’t let me do this if you weren’t fucked up on something" he said as his fucking got harder. "You want my cum in your ass hey kiddo? Yeah, you’re getting it in your ass mate. Fuck, yeah. Here it comes. Gonna breed your little ass raw. Yeah. Fuuuuuuuck, I’m cumming in you kiddo... uh uhh..... fuck yeah, take my load, fuck." He moaned and shuddered as he bred me raw.

I knew I was getting filled with cum, by a dirty old stranger, and I knew that was really bad, but I didn’t move, couldn’t move, just lay there, my legs hooked over his shoulders, my blank eyes staring at his contorting face as he came in my ass. As he did two guys came in, chatting until they saw the old dude finishing grinding his sperm into my bowels. "Sorry" one said as they sat down. "No worries" the guy breeding me said as he pulled out, cum dribbling out my ass. "This one is out for the count. Either of you want a ride?" he asked, fingering my gaping anus. "I’m a bottom, but George here might" one of the couple said. "Should I go and get a condom for you George?"

"You don’t need to wear a rubber. Fuck, I didn’t. He doesn't care. Look" the guy said, pulling his cum covered fingers out my ass then shoving them back in. "Yeah, looks sweet" George said. "You got the clap, hey mate? It’s curable, fuck go for it" the guy fingering me said. "No, George is poz, I'm afraid" George's friend said. "Maybe I could, just this once. I haven’t felt bare ass in such a long time..." George started. "No, hold-on George, I'll get you a condom" said his buddy, leaving the sauna.

George got in position between my legs, and I saw him for the first time as I hadn’t bothered to turn my head before to look. He was fat and hairy, fat cock but average length that he was rubbing on my toes. The guy who had already bred me was spreading his cum on George’s helmet and rubbing it up and down my crack. "Just put it in quick before your friend gets back" "‘I can’t, he’ll kill me" George said. "Nestle it at his hole for me quickly" my breeder said. George pointed his cock down and his helmet slid into my outer anus very easily, my ring closing round the poz guy's coronal ridge. "Oh my goooood, I am so close, I haven’t been skin-to-skin since I was diagnosed" remarked the poz guy. "How close?" asked the breeder, maneuvering my body so I slid into the raw poz cock another inch. "Like, about to blow. I better pull it out. Slide his body back again" said the poz guy. "Fuuuck, quick." ’

"Or deeper?" countered the breeder, pushing me down further on the poz cock instead of pulling me off. "Do it, cum in him, fucking poz his hole, I scraped it up real good, cum in him before your mate comes back." "Fuuuuck,’ the poz guy said as he buried his cock in my ass to the hilt. He rammed it in two or three times before moaning "Fuuuuuck, yeah, take it, take my load, buddy - feel my cum deep in your insides." He came in me, holding his cock buried to the hilt so his poz sperm was buried deep in my body. "Fuck yeah, fill him up, poz him, yeah. Stick your fingers up to keep the cum in when you pull out" instructed the breeder. "Why?" asked the poz guy. "You know why" replied the breeder. The poz guy pulled out and slid at least three fingers in my ass to the hilt. I was waking up a tiny bit, perhaps from the adrenaline of laying there and not resisting being fucked raw by a poz guy, and letting him finish off inside me.

About then the BF returned with a condom, squatting next to me and wrapping-up George’s cock. "You’re not very hard, George. I thought you would be with your fingers buried in his cummy ass. Wow. What a lot of cum is leaking out, look at that" George’s friend said as he saw George fingering my ass. "Now, let me see you fuck this boy" he said. George pulled his fingers out and slid his covered cock into my poz cum filled ass, getting hard pretty quick again he fucked me for ages, trying to cum again, pumping his poz cum deeper into my ass as he fucked me with his sheathed cock. After about ten minutes of fucking George’s friend said "I’m going to get some water" and stepped outside. "You want me to help you cum, George?" said the other guy. "Sure, how?" George asked. "Pull out a second" ordered the my first breeder. "You can’t pull the condom off. My boyfriend will be back in a moment." "I’m gonna snap the end off. It will look like you’re still wearing a rubber." George pulled out and I heard a snap like an elastic band, and then he rammed his raw cock back in. "Better?" "Fuck, yeah" replied George.

A few seconds later George's boyfriend came back in, and felt George’s cock. "I’m still wearing it" George spat as he fucked even harder into my insides. "Just checking. You getting closer to cumming honey?" George’s boyfriend asked. "All this is making me horny. I might want a ride after all." "Oh, yeah, real close" George said, grunting and moaning. "You gonna fuck him raw - since you're clean?" asked the first breeder. "Yeah, I guess so." "Fuuuuuuuck, yeah" George moaned as he came inside me a second time, his cock deep in my bowels as he injected his second dirty load deep into my guts.

George slumped over me as he finished cumming inside me, discreetly slipping the broken condom off. He stood up, withdrew and his boyfriend took his place between my legs. "Wow, his hole is sloppy" the boyfriend said. With that he rammed his bare cock right inside me to the balls, unknowingly coating his cock in his boyfriends dirty load and pushing poz cum deeper into my bowels at the same time. "Yeah, fuck him mate. Fuck his cum-filled ass" urged the first breeder. "Fuck, I don’t know how you lasted so long George. Fuck. Here it comes. Yeah, take my cum, blond boy." I could feel his cock jerking into me spasmodically as he came inside me.

The guy pulled out, and the first breeder sat between my legs and started finger fucking my arse again, sliding four fingers straight in. George and his boyfriend left, leaving me alone with the sick old pervert. I passed out completely as he was trying to get all five fingers inside me. I recall he had inserted all his fingers and was slowly trying to get his hand into me past the widest point. As it slipped in I must have passed out, laying there with his hand inside my body, completely at his mercy. I woke up as someone sprayed my face with water. Blinking my eyes open, I was being supported under my armpits by a huge tattooed guy. "Mate, are you ok?" he asked as I struggled to my feet, gradually standing free of him. I noticed, however, he didn't fully let go, as his arms still wrapped round me from behind, and his erection was pressing into my back. "Are you all right?" again he asked.

"I dunno, um......" I stammered, still pretty out of it. "I found you in the steam room. Some guy had his foot buried in your ass. Seriously, the front half of his foot." I felt my gaping ass with my fingers, it was open wide by an inch, not closing up even when I tried to clench it. "Uuhhh, I err....." I mumbled for want of words. "He said you took nine loads. I think you might have got some dirty ones too. Sorry, mate." I flashed back to the poz guy and wondered what else I was impregnated with. About then the tattooed guy's cock slid into my hole. You know what followed.

That was two years ago. I still haven’t been tested. Every time I fuck the BF raw, I know I could be bug-sharing with him.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 10
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Wonderful story there alwaysbarefoot!

I should take the time to tell you guys about a neg guy we had visit us who stole and took 4 of my 800mg neurontin pills (or 3,200mg) thinking they were my percocet I had in my personal medicine cabinet by mistake.

He ended up in our sling and we pozzed him by request not knowing he had taken those pills.

People really need to learn to be careful what they take from other peoples medicine cabinets because sometime some med's can cause some real damage. I was glad the neurontin did not hurt him because in high doses it can cause some neurological damage to name just one of the nasty side effects of those pills.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was in Vegas last year with my bf and wanted some raw fun on the side. Replied to this cl ad for a bottom in his room door prop'ed taking raw loads and got a pic and room #. Same hotel as we were in...snuck out of the room...went up to his room and he was being fucked by this hot black guy. Thing is...the boy was fucked up and passed out. Went in and got hard watching this black guy fuck him.

He noticed me and asked if I wanted a turn. Boy's ass was leaking with cum. We both loaded him a few times each while he was passed out. When we were getting ready to leave boy was half coming to and I heard the black guy whisper in his ear...your hole is full of my toxic ni$$er seed boy.

He came down to my room, bf still passed out...smoked a J and then I took his raw cock and his load on the couch a few feet from him.

• Like 1

• 5 years later...
On 9/19/2012 at 8:12 AM, alwaysbarefoot said:

That was two years ago. I still haven’t been tested. Every time I fuck the BF raw, I know I could be bug-sharing with him.

Hell, what you don't isn't going to hurt anyone. lol

• 2 weeks later...