[FelchingPisser] Piss Fuck

FelchingPisser

Click here to see Felching Pisser's original blog post...

Northern Indiana—September, 2012

The day after Blaine was in my playroom, I was back at Bryce’s for a final time before we’d have to start negotiating a meet around his boyfriend. Once again I’d set up the sling and rimseat in the master bedroom with tarps and sheets protecting the expensive carpet.

“What do you want me to wear?”

“Surprise me.” I continue to tie my left combat boot. By the time I have laced up the other one, he arrives from his walk-in closet in chaps and harness and one of those new designer jocks. He looks great. I crack open a new Gatorade. He kneels without question in front of me, waiting for me to tell him to suck.

“Get me hard.” He mouths my stained yellow jock. I erect fast. I pull myself out and get my cock head in his mouth just before I start to piss. He grunts his appreciation. I shut the flow down, let him swallow, then start again. I repeat the start and stop. And again. Bryce is slurping noisily. The stream finally peters out. My cock springs to full erection. I fuck his face.

“When is Bill arriving?” I ask, pulling him up.

“In an hour.”

“Good. Then eat my ass now before he gets here.”

I put him under the rimseat. His face is framed perfectly as I lower the seat. I sit, settling in. He attacks my hole with ferocity. I take a huge hit of a brand new bottle of Jungle Juice Platinum. My foul mouth kicks in. I am telling him all about the things I want to do to his hole. How I hope to eat Bill’s cum out of it. How I’ll spit it in his open mouth. I think he says “Yes, Sir,” but it’s hard for him to articulate with his tongue so deep in my ass.

I let him take his time. He never seems to tire of eating me out. Eventually I get up and get him into the sling. We fuck. I look up and there is Bill, framed in the French doors to the bedroom. He waves, enters like he owns the place and starts to strip off . “I’m early.”

He brings his meaty cock to the side of the sling, and puts it in Bryce’s mouth. I hear the clink of PA on teeth. I just continue to fuck. Soon he’s hard enough to slip in. “I’ve been drinkin’ all day. I need to piss bad.” I pull out of Bryce’s ass—and send a long stream of piss up to his face. He opens his mouth and gurgles as I coat his mouth, face and chest.

Bill and I unhook the stirrups from their usual place on the chains nearest me. We hook them on the chains behind Bryce’s head—his feet still in the stirrups. His ass is now up turned and at a great angle for us to share. I spend a moment with my mouth getting his hole cleaned up from my fuck and then motion Bill to slip in. He wastes no time and starts a chain bouncing fuck. Suddenly he stops. It looks like he’s cumming. “Fuck,” he growls. “Take my piss.”

Bryce’s eyes widen as his guts are power washed. He clamps down on Bill’s cock—not wanting to lose a drop.

Then Bill is back to fucking.

It’s my turn. Bill pulls out. I taste his piss flavored cock, then he moves up to Bryce’s face as I insert my cock into the pissed out hole. “You want some more?” Bryce nods dumbly, his mouth suckling on Bill. I unleash a big piss stream. The flush of hot piss surrounding my cock is amazing. I keep pumping all the while.

“Fill him up good,” Bill tells me, smacking his cock on Bryce’s cheek.

I fuck for a long time, my balls slapping on that upturned ass.

“I have to piss again.” I pull out so Bill can put it where he wants it-- where we all want it—up Bryce’s ass. He seems to enter him just in time. I watch them and stroke, and eventually take my cock to Bryce’s mouth. The Gatorade has done its job—I’m pissing every 10 or 15 minutes. Piss pours out of my cock. I let him have his fill. It splashes out of his open mouth and across the dark stubble on his cheek. It runs down his neck and onto his heaving chest. Bill is throwing him a relentless fuck.

When Bill needs to rest, I slip back up his ass. It is so wet and hot. My cock swells and I fight from dumping my load right there. I slow the pistoning into his hole and then pull out. I kneel on the wet sheet. My mouth finds his hole. I taste him, and the tang of our mingled piss.

“You want it, Daddy?”

I hesitate for a moment. I know he has the control--so he could squirt a shot of piss from his ass directly into my mouth. I stand. And shake my head. I slip back in him and fuck….

It’s much later. Bill is gone. I have no idea how many times he’s pissed up the boy. But for all the piss, he couldn’t cum. I’ve gotten Bryce up to walk off the cramped, but incredibly hot, sling position. The stirrups are back in the normal position as I get him back into the sling.

“Let’s open you up.” He thinks I’m going to fist him. But I grab my speculum, lube it up and begin cranking his hole open. A thin, but steady stream of piss falls to the floor. I get it open far enough to slip my finger against the top of his canal. He gasps in pleasure. It is such a different feeling—as it tickles his prostate.

I crank it open more. Now there is a Niagara of piss cascading out of his ass. With speculum in place, I rise. I have gotten it wide enough I can slip my cock in. The stainless steel walls on either side and hot flesh above and below electrify my cock. I insert my entire length. Then withdraw. Back. And pick up speed. Again, I have to will myself to stop and not shoot.

“Now, Boy,” I say, “It’s time.”

I reach for the black latex gloves and slowly, deliberately, slip them onto first my right hand and then the left.

His ass is now a snowfield of Crisco. I’ve used twice as much as usual with all the piss—the anti-lubricant. My left hand is in place. His talented hole grips down on my wrist. I slip two fingers of my right around the edges, working the hole slightly larger. I bring my left out and the right glides into place….fully packed, filling his hole.

“Fuck,” he groans. You really are my Piss Daddy…”

3633230367947296647-4259087758540683241?l=felchingpisser.blogspot.com

More...

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.