[Teen Cumhole] First Time Taking Anon Loads

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Teen Cumhole's original blog post...

Just a few weeks ago I had my first experience taking anonymous loads. A top I had met on Craigslist wanted to take me to a local bathhouse for the afternoon, and being the good cumslut that I am, I complied. On the way there my top told me that he wanted to whore me out, which is something that I assumed he would be doing anyway. In my mind, this was going to be an excellent way to start taking loads, so I was excited but at the same time really nervous. Let’s face it: I’m a bit of amateur when it comes to this sort of thing, so I was glad to have my top with me to sort of take care of things. We started off in a small private room where my top spent a good ten minutes rimming my hole. He then pushed me flat on my stomach on the bed and started fucking me…I was glad he was warming me up because I’m still at the point where I wince for a few minutes before I loosen up and get into it. He didn’t cum in me though, so we went downstairs to the sauna room. About four or five guys in the lounge area saw us walk past and they must have known what we were doing because about two minutes after my top and I entered the sauna they came trailing in, too.

While I was at the bathhouse I got the vibe that the place is more popular with the 40+ crowd, which I’m fine with because older men (especially older tops) are fucking hot and know exactly what they want. Needless to say I had my top inside me within seconds, and two of the four guys who had followed us in formed a sort of line waiting to fuck me. This turned me on big time. My top pulled out and another man took his place…I remember his cock was a good deal thicker and took some getting used to. A few minutes went by and finally my top told the guy to breed me, so he did. Load number one icon_smile.gif

The second guy started fucking me and he was a bit rougher…got into spanking and stuff. He came in my hole pretty quickly and gave me load number two. My top then finished me off and blew his load deep inside me. Load number three.

By the end of all this my hole felt kind of tender and sore but I was satisfied. Overall, it was a successful day. I had taken several loads and it felt good to know that there are tops out there who want to breed me. I did return to the bathhouse very recently, but I’ll save that for another post…

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.