[Teen Cumhole] About Me ? How I Became a Cumhole

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Teen Cumhole's original blog post...

As a “new face” in the cyberworld of bareback blogging, I feel compelled to let you all know a little about myself and how I began taking loads. For starters, I’m an 18 year old living in San Diego, CA. I stand at 5’10”, weigh about 130 lbs, and pretty much fit the cute, innocent twink stereotype in just about every way. When I’m not occupied with work, school, and friends, I am a 100% submissive cumhole bottom—something that not a lot of people would guess about me right off the bat due to my boyish looks and somewhat low-key personality.

My interest in taking loads began not too long ago. Reading blogs like rawTOP inspired me to be the true cumhole that I know I am, and right now I am only at the very beginning of my journey as a bareback bottom. I’ve been receiving loads for a very short period of time now and am eager to chronicle the rest of my cum-taking experiences with all of you.

To put it simply, I really do see myself as a hole for sperm. I love having a guy’s hot cum dripping out my ass and can’t get enough of it. For me, taking loads is the ultimate act of submission. I get off on knowing that I am giving up a part of myself to the guy who’s fucking me; I’m serving him as a hole and giving him a place to dump his load into. That, my friends, is the hottest thing of all.

Since I’m new to this whole blogging thing, I ask that you all be very patient with me! Check back here regularly and don’t be afraid to comment telling me what you think. The most exciting part of this is going to be hearing back from you guys. And to all you dom tops out there: go ahead and email me at sandiegokid90@gmail.com and let me know what you think. If you’re in the area and want to breed me, let me know. I’ll try to get back to as many of you as I can.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.