Took a raw fuck and load at a "Safe-only" club

Pigtoy

Yesterday, I spent the day in San Francisco at the FOlsom Street Fair. After spending 4 hours walking the fair, and looking at the guys, and taking a couple of raw fucks and 1 load at a bar back room, I left for a party. First stop was the Cumunion Party which was packed with men of all types/ Shared the mattress with several other bottoms, getting fucked and watching/listening to other sluts get fucked, seeded, felched and fucked more. Special shout out to the really hot vers guy who was on his stomach next to me getting fucked. Looked hot with his serious marine style hair cut and tats as he got his ass pounded. After taking a few fucks and a couple of loads, I decided it was time to leave and head to another place. One hot guy tried to get me to stay and warned me there was no barebacking at the next place, which we both agreed I would miss, but I needed a different scene.

I headed to Blow Buddies to get some piss action as I love getting guys to piss on me. If you've never been to this club, they take their Safe Sex policy mad serious. When you join, you get told "Condoms required." Signs all over, "Butt-fucking with condoms only." When I entered and locked my stuff up, I headed to a playroom with a sling and a piss tub. I decided I was not ready for piss, so hopped into the sling, which I have only recently discovered that i love getting fucked in. Guys came in and checked me out, one got down and began to eat my hole out, getting coaxed on by the other guys. He got a surprise when some of the cum from the previous fucks leaked out. When he tasted that, he dug deeper, but I wanted to keep some for myself. As he was eating me out, and a couple of guys appeared to be prepping to fuck me, one of the staff came through and warned, "If you're gonna fuck, no barebacking." He looked at me and said, "That goes for you too." Nothing kills the mood faster then that.

After losing the interest of the group that had surrounded, I got out of the sling and went to the wet restroom and stripped down to my jockstrap and got in the tub. Over the next hour, I got about 10 loads of piss dumped on me. Some where straight forward piss on the body, one guy was into the humiliation thing and pissed right in my face, which I am trying to learn to tolerate. Also got into some group action where a guy sat on my face and made me eat his hole. Degrading hearing other guys talk about me doing this as if i was not there. Hardest my cock was all night.

After deciding to take a break from the tub, I washed up as best as I could, got dressed and headed back to the sling. Ass eater came back and went to town on my piss soaked hole and crack. Nasty boy liked eating my piss soaked ass. Guys started gathering round again, and some tried to fuck me. I think my ass so prefers getting raw fucked that it refuses most guys, no matter how hot they are, when a condom is on the cock trying to get in me. While one guy was trying to fuck me, this hot bear guy stood next to me. Gotta admit, in another setting, I might not have wanted to get with him. This night, my mind was all about being a full on slut and being with any man that wanted me. I grabbed at his cock which was already hard and sucked him briefly as the sling did not really allow for good sucking. Instead, I rubbed my hand all over his stomach and chest. He had a belly that otherwise may have made me lose interest, but upon feeling it, got me super turned on. this was not a soft beer belly but the stomach of a guy who works hard.

when the guy who was trying to fuck me gave up, I tried to get the bear guy to move toward my ass. He looked down and hook his head and I thought he was not interested in fucking me, just wanted to watch me get fucked. Instead, as we locked eyes, I thought i saw a brief head jerk from him, indicating he wanted me to follow, before he walked away. I hesitated briefly, never really had the courage previously to follow someone who I thought was indicating it. After a few seconds, and having already lost sight of him, I hopped out of the sling and walked out of the room. I caught sight of him briefly, but again lost sight of him as I got caught in cross traffic. exiting the room, i nearly stumbled into his solid form and I barely could make out him saying, "Come on." like an obedient cock hound, I followed him as he looked for a private cubby for us to use.

We finally found an empty cubby, along the side wall and against the back wall. he opened the door and i followed him in. immediately sat on the stool as he took his cock out and when it was out, I began to suck him. He had softened a little, but was soon hard. He leaned over to finger my crack and hole and I changed position to give him better access. As i continued to suck him, he moved his fingers to his mouth to wet them and then shoved two of them straight in my hole and i moaned in pleasure even though i do not usually enjoy fingers in my ass. I think he realized there was cum in me and he told me, "Get up." I did and as i began standing up, he began turning me around.

I figured he was gonna put a condom, but happily, I was wrong. With out any pretense of lubing me up any more then i already was or lubing his dick with more then his spit, he slammed his dick all the way up my hole and began fucking. I barely had time to place myself and use my hand to brace myself against the wall before he started slam fucking me. Normally I am a verbal and vocal bottom, begging to get bred and begging for cum, but I've seen guys get kicked out of the club for barebacking. So I stayed as quiet as possible, only grunting and groaning in exquisite pleasure and pain as he ravaged my hole. I used my left hand to keep the cubby door from opening. Soon, I was so into the fucking that I could no longer hear the loud techno music. Instead, I could only hear our grunts as we fucked in depraved violation of the club's policy as well as the sounds of guys walking by, within mere inches of our savage rutting.

His breathing and grunting grew louder and i wanted to beg him to breed my hole and shoot his load in my ass, but i stayed quiet, hoping he would be a controlling top and pump his load into me without seeking my permission or acquiescence. My hopes paid off as his grunts and thrust reached a maximum and he slammed into me one last time and began pumping his load deep in my ass. I stood there bent over taking his load like a good subservient cum pig until he was done unloading in me. When he was finished, he pulled out and I turned around. I grabbed his now softening cock and was about to lean down to clean it off but he indicated to me not to do so. We both smiled, let out deep breaths and thanked each other. We thanked each other as he pulled his pants back up and we split apart from each other, exiting the cubby and going our separate ways, not so much as exchanging names and probably never to see each other again.

For the remainder of the night, i split my time between the two slings, getting some more action. Thee two highlights were my first ever fuck from a guy with a PA piercing, although sadly he did wear a condom, but my ass allowed him in. My hole was sore after him, but now I know I want to get raw fucked by a PA. The second highlight was a group scene in the small sling room where I guy briefly raw fucked me as others watched. I think he was afraid of getting caught as he kept looking around looking for the condom cops to come through. He fucked me for a few minutes before getting to scared and leaving.

• Like 1