Partner advice...?

zombiegod13

Hi everyone,

To get right to the point... I need cock. Bad. My favorite thing in the world is taking my partner's meat and loads in one way or another. But the problem is that he won't treat me like his slut even though I've talked to him about it a dozen times. He just won't treat me like a piece of garbage, which I've made clear I want. Sex is pretty stagnant sometimes and I have to fight him a bit just to have him let me suck him.

Sometimes I wonder if he has a low sex drive, but then he has other intense interests like ball busting, which is cool with me, but he refuses to bust me up. And he likes to control situations, but he won't allow himself to dominate me like I believe he would really like to do if he allowed himself. He even has trouble talking dirty. It seems like inhibitions/repression really, but after four years of trying to unleash him it gets very frustrating and depressing.

So, anyone have or had similar situations? Does anyone have any suggestions on how to unleash his inner sexual persona? How do I break this guy out of his cage?

Thanks for reading

Heh. You talking about a guy I almost dated?

Sweet hot sexy irish man. We had so much in common and I went to see him at least twice a week and spent the night a few times. He told me he wanted to learn more about being dominant with me. He was never verbal, never was rough or treated me like a bitch, whore, slut, like I like. But the interests and bond we had was enough to sidepass that. It was the condoms thing that got me. He would never fuck me bare. But I considered maybe dating him and going steady. But he flaked a lot later so it worked out for the best.

The point is this. Even though he was so hot and I loved everything about him, mentally, physical, and everything else, sexually he was not the right partner for me. In some ways it would probably be like the situation with my Sir overtime.

But after going out more and having sex with more men. I realize that there are men out there who want to control me, fuck me, and treat me like a little whore slut during sex but still have the passion and tlc afterwards and still be buddy and friends after too.

There are others out there. If you want to settle on the sex because there is something deeper or something else with him think carefully about that. But if you just like him for sex mostly and he isn't really fullfilling your need go elsewhere. If you develope a really deep relationship with him it will just lead to you cheating on him because he is not fullfilling you. Both partners need to be fullfilled and satisfied. If one person in the relationship isn't happy with something like sex it's going to inveitibely become an issue down the road.

I can say this because being in one myself I am not looking through the glass. I have experience with this. You need to do what makes you happy and feel good :)