Latex intolerance

vrsbbltn

I wonder if this happens to any of you.

I think I'm not allergic to latex, as I've fucked plenty of guys with it, and as I was curious, I put one in my mouth for a few minutes, and nothing happened.

But when I get fucked with a condom, I get a bad burning sensation, and feel a lot of pain. Sometimes it's so bad that I've got to ask the top to stop, and the burning sensation lasts for about 2 hours after it.

Is it possible to be allergic to latex only in the ass and not other parts of my body? Or would it be that I am so much into bb sex, that I just hate them and I set my mind/body to reject them, and that burning sensation is my body's response to it?

If the penis is thick then it will stretch the condom taut and act to rub the membrane raw and make it sore if there is insufficient lubrication. Spit isn't good enough as it doesn't cling the the latex. This is probably why you feel burning for a couple of hours after, not latex intolerance. Stretched taut also increases the risk of bursting. Condoms need to (1) the correct size so they stay on but are not stretched taut so don't burst, and (2) be kept lubricated frequently with a suitable lube so the condom doesn't 'stick' to your hole and rub the hell out of it in an unwelcome way. I think that this hassle is one of many reasons why lots of tops hate condoms.

I found the new Skyn condoms feel softer and different and they do a large size which I feels so much better for me whether as a top or bottom. Always flatters the top to say you have a large condom for them - or of course they are welcome to spit and fuck raw if they prefer...!

As you have never had a problem otherwize, then I would say that you probably don't have an allergy to latex. Many doctors and dentist still use latex gloves and bariers in their practice. If you think you might have an allergy then the most common test is to cut a square out of a latex glove and lightly tape it to the upper thigh. You would wear this for a day (24 hours) and then remove it and check for redness, irritation, etc where the latex came into contact with the skin. Remember the tape may cause some irritation wear it was stuck, so ignor that area from observation. Don't use latex from a condom because the condom is coated with oxynol 9 (spermicide) and lube. Both of these items have been known to cause problems (allergic reactions) for people. If you have no reaction to the test, then I would consider a reaction to the spermicide or lube. It may be that there is not enough lube being used, or just the simple fact that ass is not being played with enough to get it relaxed and opened up. I may be wrong here, but it sounds like you are mainly a top and that you rarely bottom.

PS: One last test, is to have a friend finger fuck you with a condom and lube. No cock. He can do this for a while. If at that time or later you have problems then you can question that.

I get exactly the same. I have no problem topping with a latex condom, I wear latex gloves a lot at work, but if a top tries to fuck me with a condom my arse starts to sting like mad and, usually, I know it's the end of my bottoming for that day.

I have found that by using loads of lube the effect is less. But usually I tell the top it's bare or nothing!

it recently occurred to me that latex intolerance may be why i ended up becoming a barebacker (not that i'm complaining!), wearing a condom is pretty unpleasant, i find my cock sorta bulges against the condom for about a minute before going completely flaccid and practically pushing the condom off itself, when taking, it is very unpleasant, feels very sore and burns, continues to feel very sore into the next day, so on reflection, think i probably am intolerant to it

Nice to see I'm not the only one. I've thought of the spermicide compounds, but I forgot to say that I also get the same sensation with most lubes. As they are so damn expensive, I've bought multiple sample sized ones but I still don't find a brand which I totally can say I don't get that bad feeling. Even water based ones are annoying. I'd say vaseline is an excellent lube, enhances the good feeling of the dick, and is very cheap, but most guys I've been with hate it because it is very greasy/messy. Almost never I use lube because of this, just spit. But on the other hand, I hate lube smells, and the greasiness of them, so even though it hurts with just spit, I kinda prefer it, plus, having only cum in my ass is so great, I keep it in my ass, when I get home I put a mirror in front of me and squirt it out, it's so hot. A few weeks ago I was so horny I did something I had never done. I went to a cruising site, got fucked by a great looking fit manly guy, he came in me, and as I was so horny and knew I was totally clean, I squirted out on my hand and liked some of it, tasted good, if I had used lube, I would not do that, would have tasted bad.

So I think my ass is sensitive to a wide range of foreign substances.