[BB Cunt] MAL 50 load weekend part 1 - friday.

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see BB Cunt's original blog post click here

It was my first MAL. I have never been to IML either. So the experience of hundrets of hot leather fuckers all staying at one venue (the host hotel) was totally new for me.

I got to Washington pretty late. I arrived by train at about 10pm - so I didn't make it to my room before around 10.45pm. The Lobby of the hotel was packed with people. The hallways of the hotel seemed pretty busy too. The room was ideally located: It was on the 7th floor (which I found out would be home to three cumdump bottoms that weekend) right by the elevator - so the tops wouldn't have to cruise the whole floor to find my ass.... I knew I shouldn't loose any time in sozialising or having a drink, and decided to go online on bbrt and manhunt right away before even unpacking. Well, I was a little disappointed nothing at all happened online at that time. There were a couple of "quick connect ads" on bbrt - but it was only bottoms looking to get bred. LOTS of competition...!

So after all, I decided to wear some slutty outfit and go down to the lobby and chck out the crowd. And I was really surprised how open and frendly everybody was. I was standing there having a beer and the guys came up to talk to me right away, one after the other - at least 10 guys... I did not know the leather communty was so friendly or was it just because I had half of my ass hanging out of my tight jeans ?

After a second beer I decided I needed the first cock (and load) of the weekend up my ass. I thaught the best would be walking around the different floors. Which is what I did, but did not have a lot of success. It was around 12.30 by than. So I decided to wak around in just jocks and boots. THAT did the trick.... I took my first load in my room after some guy (frankly, I don't remember what he looked like) followed me on the hallway. It took about 5 minutes of doggie style fucking and he bred my ass. The first load up my ass felt so good, I decided to get some more. I discovered that the stairways were very busy too.... So, it did not take long until iI had another raw cock (of some hot looking, about 30 yo guy) up my ass right in the stairway in the bright light... There were about 5 guys watching the scene and two guys joined. One tried to use a condom, but I turned away VERY quick. The second one shared me with the first top for some minutes fucking me raw. I enjoyed putting on a show for the "audience" changing from one hard cock to the other very often... LOVE when everybody can see how big of a CUMWHORE I am.... Then the first fucker came up my ass. HOT! Everybody on the strairway saw it and I guess they enjoyed the show. I found out that a couple of rooms further down the hallway from my room there was a bb gangbang going on (open door, blue hanky on the door knot), organized by rawTOP (u know who I am talking about). We have been chatting online and exchanged phone numbers because I am just SO turned on by his blog, his videos and his stories. But for some reason he does not seem too much into me or not very eager to fuck my cunt and breed me because it takes him FOREVER to get back to me via text or mail (if he gets back to me at all). But I decided to check that little party out. There was one bottom being fucked by rawTOP and some tops around him waiting for their turn. As I entered the room I realised there were some guys following me - NICE! I bend over the bed and rawTOP was the first one who fucked my ass for some minutes (FINALLY!!) before he handed me over to some other fucker (at this time I did not really care who fucked my so I can't tell what the guys looked like). After sometime I felt a little akward because I had the feeling I was crashing a party I was not really meant to be at: All the fuckers turned towards my ass and I felt uncomfortable. I LOVE cum up my ass but it did not feel right to steal all the fuckers from that other bottom and fuck up rawTOPs gangbang. So I decided to leave. Next, I found a little side - hallway which was kind of dark in the sixth floor. It did not take too long and some guys joined me there. I got fucked by about 5 guys there, it was a hot scene and I did not really care about who fucked me. NOBODY even tried to use a condom - FUCK YEAH! I got another load from god knows who while I was sucking off another guys cock. When that guy heard I was just getting bred, he shot his load on my face and in my mouth almost the same second the fucker unloaded in my cunt. NICE! And the best thing was that my face was covered with cum running down my chin and nose. I decided to leave the dark hallway and went on cruising the bright lit hallways and starways of the hotel - my face still COVERED in CUM! I loved all the attention I got running down the hallways in jocks with all that CUM on my face. I could see the expression in the guys faces: The just thaught "Oh my got, what a slut!" And I loved it, decided I got enough (it was already 3 am) and went to bed without cuming myelf but with 4 loads up my ass and a face covered in cum... NOT a bad start!768888045280187337-4281245721152468748?l=confessionsofabbcunt.blogspot.com

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.