[Street Muscle 501] Three Dudes blow me in my tight, worn, 501s!

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see Street Muscle 501's original blog post click here...

Request: Any hot dudes in DC area that are into tight jeans/levis/501s? - tribe.net

Ran this add on Tribe net and got a hottie that responded Saturday. He wanted to blow me in my tight 501s with the worn out crotch. He wanted to do it at the Eagle too. I meet him at the Eagle wearing these fuckers and had several dudes pawing at my crotch before my "date" finally appeared.

4386613180_1703c25e97.jpg

Needless to say, we had somewhat of an audience as he worked my bulge with his mouth and tongue, gettin it all moist before working the buttons and pulling out my hard, pre-cum oozing cock.

He gave me an exemplary bj and swallowed down my load after a good 30 minute BJ. I buttoned up and got the numbers of two other dudes who wanted to blow me as well.

Dude #2 sucked me off in the same jeans on Sunday, and let me breed his ass as well. Dude #3 meet up with me on Monday and worked my cock during his lunch break! He downed my cock while i was wearing the worn out 501s too. He sucked me off in the restroom of his office building in Bethesda. I was hard as hell by the time I got to his office. I got off watching the people staring at my worn 501s bulge on the metro and as I was walking across the plaze to his office building. Probably coulda picked up a dude or two then too...but was running late. Definitely gonna work that look again during the day!!

5836007628560072152-1000670909099676089?l=streetmuscle501.blogspot.com

StreetMuscle501?d=yIl2AUoC8zA

jLCCE19ZKUA

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.