[Teen Cumhole] Hookup w/ My Regular Top

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Teen Cumhole's original blog post...

Not too long ago I met a top off Craigslist who wanted to fuck me raw. It’s become a sort of pattern now…I go to his place pretty frequently to take his load, we hang out, watch TV, etc. He’s the only top who has bred me who I actually consider a good friend. He’s a genuinely nice guy and is definitely my type in terms of looks. I try not to discriminate when it comes to taking seed, but this guy’s body is fucking perfect and it makes me want him and his cum even more.

He’s 27 years old, very fit, ruggedly handsome, and hairy. He has the muscular body type without being too big, and his hairy pecs are practically perfect. Another thing I like about him are his arms. They’re well-built: thick and pretty veiny, but in a worked-out way…and best of all they’re really hairy. I’ll never know why, but hairy arms are such a huge turn on for me. Anyway, all you need to know is he is physically ideal in my opinion. And lucky for me he likes my slim build and being able to do whatever he wants with me.

The last time he bred me was at his place. We started making out on his couch (he’s an awesome kisser) and he started feeling me up. He kept rubbing my stomach with his hands, so I let him do his thing and just laid there, feeling his arms and chest. About ten minutes passed before he told me to go to his bedroom, which I obediently did. I took my clothes off and laid underneath the covers but he pulled them off and told me he wanted to be able to see me. He got naked too and pinned me on my back with my legs in the air. He started eating out my hole and his five o’clock shadow really tickled me, which I loved. Every now and then he would groan with his mouth up against my hole, which sort of vibrated his tongue while it was inside me and it felt amazing. I just laid on my back while he lubed me with his spit.

After a while he mounted me with my legs still in the air. He lubed up his raw cock and dove in. He did push it all the way into me, but the guy is not exactly an easy fit. For reference, his cock is about as thick as my wrist (yes, I do have small wrists, but still…). It’s probably only 6 or 6.5 inches long, but the girth is what really gets me. The head itself is not that big, but as the shaft goes down it just gets thicker and thicker. But being the good cumhole that I am, I took it without complaining and after a minute or so it was nothing but pleasure.

One thing that turns me on about this guy is he gets to be pretty outgoing once we get to fucking. At first he seemed shy to me, but once he’s inside me he definitely isn’t hesitant to tell me what to do. He kept telling me to “take it,” which I was doing to the best of my ability.

Eventually he pulled out and rolled me onto my side so he could fuck me from the spooning position. I liked it because that way he could slam his cock up my ass while we were kissing. I typically don’t like to cum while getting fucked because I think that it should be all about getting the top off, but he kept hitting my ass in the perfect way and I felt myself building up to a climax. It felt like he was hitting a pressure point or something and it was driving me crazy, in a good way. I know, I know…supposedly there is a P-spot for guys (the prostate), but I had never felt it before so I wasn’t sure about its actual existence. Needless to say, he had me cumming hands free just from fucking my hole, so now I’m a true believer. I think that really turned him on because he shot his load deep into me soon afterward.

He came *A LOT. I usually don’t drip too much after taking seed, but I felt like it was all just leaking out. He kept scooping it up with his fingers and feeding it to me, but I really wished the load had remained inside me. We cuddled for a while in his bed and then I left.

It’s safe to say that I’ll be going back again sometime soon. He’s a good guy and I can’t really get enough of his hot body, wrist thick cock, and huge loads. A question for you bottoms: do you prefer a guy with length or girth? I kinda like it thicker. Tops, what do you think?

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.