[BB Cunt] DAMN, 2 more loads!

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see BB Cunt's original blog post click here

So, I really want to keep this LOAD COUNTER 2010 accurate, so I have to come up with something I almost forgot in all the MAL madness. I actually got 2 more loads to count - which makes the LOAD COUNT 2010 - 74. Here is the story, I ll keep it short because I want to be able to post the MAL details soon:

The night before I left for Washington I was looking for some "farewell loads". I was cruising barebackrt.com and manhunt.net for some cock. It was one of those evening where nothing seems to happen, but finally I ended up with 2 loads - hard work.

The first one was a HOT guys from Mexico (what's it with all those HOT latin - american guys lately?). He was muscular built, a little chest hair, sexy salt n pepper hair and a BIG size cut cock. He did not even undress properly, just unzipped his pants, made me go down on him right as he walked into the door and suck his cock hard. He fucked me right there by the entrance door saying dirty things like "Man, u will get that big nut up your ass soon". He was pretty load, so at one point my neighbours started pounding on the walls. Oooops. Of course he did not stop shouting and fucking, so I am pretty sure my neighbours know what kind of BB cunt I am now .... but I LOVE it and I DON'T care! After he dumped his load he actually said he is a photographer and he would love to work with me because of my beatiful face... Well, i 'll check out hos work and we'll see if he can make some pictures of me.... Maybe even some with CUM in my face ;-) Here is his cock after he shot his load:

CIMG1788.JPG

So, I was hunting again on the websites. No luck. One amazing looking BIG muscle top saif he will be over in 30 mins, but he did not show up. He sent a txt message saying he won't make it and he will stop by another time. So I thaught that's it for tonight. But than I recieved a txt from the asian top who fucked me 2 days before: "U taking loads tonight?" He is always reliebale for a quick load. So I replied "YES fucker, Load count 1 - need more!" and invited him over. he fucked me and dumped a load pretty quick. I did not cum, but I asked him to make some pictures of my ass for your pleasure... Enjoys guys!

CIMG1791.JPG

CIMG1794-.jpg

CIMG1795.JPG768888045280187337-5044808510157471835?l=confessionsofabbcunt.blogspot.com

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.