Who In the US Congress would you like to either dominate or be dominated by

tofer

Hey Guys...Hope to find some posts here that will help to justify that i'm not the only one that gets totally weak-knee'd over some of our Senators and Representatives. Ignorning the politcal divide, I would love to have others share their interest or intrgue.

I've always thought Paul Ryan was handsome as could be (Mitt Romney's running rate for VP). Once it came out that he used the P-90X program, I was determined to find a shirtless pic...gzzz...I would like the sweat off of that chest and stomach.

However the one that I literally would let him keeped my locked away in a dungeon for the rest of my exsistance is Eric Canter, Representative from Virginia....I always like ears that are just a little bigger than norm. I'm from North Carolina and have a strong accent, but his literally makes me weak knee'ed....If he was willing to use me for nothing more than a full service shit pig or even have my pozzed up, I would be in ectasy. Now for figure out how to get a pair of his ripe underwear....arrrggghhhh.

Thanks guys...any input is appreciated.

Paul fucking Ryan. When he aired the republican rebuttal,for the last POTUS State of the Union, I was hooked. I would love for him to pump his daddy seed in my hole any day. Aaron Schock looks like a cocky fucker but he could choke me and make me his cumdump as well. I guess the theme is Republicans are hot.