The Craigslist Load

BottomBoy9109

The last load I got was from the extremely well hung black guy with a wicked curve to his cock. i had put an ad out looking for some cock to pound me and fill my tight hole with a nice load of cum. Well he replied and I met him at his apartment. He was a very nice guy and very sexy too. We went to his bedroom and he sat down on the bed and slipped his shorts off and there was the biggest cock i had ever seen in my life. It was about 8 inches long soft and i started sucking it and it grew to about almost a foot long and it was so so thick. It had to be atleast 6 inches thick. I tried deepthroating it and it was all i could do to not gag. Well i got up and slide my shorts off and bent over onto his bed. I heard him looking for a condom but I quickly said i wanted his cum inside of me. So he grab some lube and lubed my very tight hole and his thick tool. He started working me over good and started fucking me good and deep. He finally after about 30 minutes drove every inch of his massive sledge hammer of a cock and unloaded a huge load of thick cum deep within my wrecked guts. He left his cock in me for a few more minutes and let every last drop of cum flow into me and then sent me on my way. That was back in july when i got my last load and I'm looking for my next load wherever it may be;)